Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I wish I heard about the cancellation after watching that finale. It would have been an incredible episode to behold if I wasn't constantly thinking about how all those great character arcs they set up and are continuing to set up even in that episode will likely never get the payoff they were building towards.

I certainly got enough enjoyment out of the show that I don't regret watching it but man, I thought that it being a sports anime made for a difficult enough recommendation but now it's an insurmountable one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It comes off sounding like it's the kind of thing that would try to drum up support for a continuation.