Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Hmmmm. The civil war is racial supremacists so is it possible the militia leadership is deliberately staying out because they also hate darcsens and want the rebels to win? Sure they might have an old law backing them up, but they're refusing to letting it be changed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yeah that's true.

I just have a very very VERY low opinion of the Gallians and their military after the first game. And the third. And technically I've seen a let's play of this game too before but it was years ago and I can't remember anything at all except one or two minor things (not going to say what of course as that would be spoilers).

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'm thankful for this LP because I also enjoy reading it. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I was listening to that voice acting while reading the update when I suddenly heard someone coming up the stairs and immediately turned it off. :stare:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

I'm pretty sure later defense maps will literally spawn dudes hiding in the grass so you have to recheck all of them every turn.
Surely this game wouldn't do something like that. Right? :ohdear:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

For some reason the stick the teacher always holds up to his hair looks like a pair of scissors to me so I keep thinking he's a barber.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The Flying Twybil posted:

Look at what you made me do- I'm VC2 fanfiction writer now. Just great, that won't look good in the whiplash lawsuits.
:allears:

And you just triggered a horrible part of my imagination. But I can suppress it. Nobody wants to read it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

: "Sensei I completely failed the test. Again."

: "I've had enough! It's time for you to be punished!"

: "Yes! Punish me sensei!"

: "Spank! Spank! Spank! You've been a bad boy!"

: "Phew!"

: "Now hurry, p-please fill me up with your meat staff."

_________

: "Cosette."

: "Eh heh heh heh heeee."

: "COSETTE!"

: "Woah! Yes? What?"

: "You're drooling on your exam."

: "Sorry, sensei."

: "Seriously. Some of you students these days. Gallian military history is very important."

: "Damnit these crayons are smudging all over!"

(I apologize for nothing everything)

Poil fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Dec 23, 2019

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

This one's cutting it real close to the SFW rule, but the ending with Avan and crayons got enough of a laugh out of me that I'm in a good enough of a mood to let that go.

...I have a sinking feeling that Cosette's probably going to be showing up in a lot of these now.
Sorry. I was kinda worried about that and went back and forth on whether to post it or not for longer than I worked on it. :ohdear: But then I figured I could just remove it if neseccary.

: "Crayons taste awful."

: "But this strawberry flavored one will definitely be delicious!"

: "Crunch! Crunch! Crunch!"

: "How did we lose the war again?"

Poil fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Dec 24, 2019

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Unless there are at least three more contributions before the deadline I would like to withdraw mine.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Abandoning or stopping a lp may be "bad" but I don't think anyone would (or could) blame you if you can't suffer through this garbage fest. Real life well being is way more important. :ohdear:

SSNeoman posted:

That was a nice story event. See VC2? You CAN do it if you try!
Yeah. If more of the game was like this and less like... it actually is it would've been so much better.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Playing the game must be like ten times worse, at least, than just reading it. :ohdear:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

A fair response, but at some point he has to get tired of drawing on his desk with crayons. Besides, they show up better on paper anyways.
He has the whole set of Leon Coloring Books.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Oh, a tsundere love interest for Zeri? Or it would be if it was interesting. :v:

It's worth mentioning that this isn't the only plan they steal from the Empire. For some reason, these rebel dingbats think that repeating what the Empire did to lose is the best way to win.

Their plans are terrible, honestly. It just gets worse as we get deeper in the months.
Such a great plan cannot fail, it can only be failed if you don't try hard enough. It's right out of Avan's Big Book of Militrary Statrergy.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The contempt is so thick I almost need to wipe down my monitor. With a pickaxe.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Do I even need to ask if they gave him the slightest bit of training before handing him the reigns of their entire country's ore trade?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

: Have you heard the goods news about your lord and savior Leon?
: There is a pamplet.
: Sign up for our newsletter.
: Collect all Leon figures.

This picture would be nicer if it didn't remind us of what murder kid here is wearing underneath that.
I still quite enjoy this picture. A big empty round object slamming into a football.

Poil fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Feb 20, 2020

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Such a kind gesture to do for someone. Amazing she didn't get even more traumatized.

Was this game made before or after the kinda crappy anime?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ah, no wonder he seems so unaffected by it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'd like to vote for as many characters as possible who are already confirmed dead.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

: Wha? What happened? Where am I?
: Oh, right the bomb. Guess I didn't make it outside the blast radius.
: So this is the afterlife, huh. It doesn't look like paradise so it must be-
1: Hey, Zeri!
2: Look guys! It's Zeri!
3: Whoah! Zeri's come to keep us company!
4: Zeri! Zeri! Zeri!
5: Now we can all be best friends forever!
: ...hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That's the end of the game? That's... kinda like how an anime or manga will just suddenly stop out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong, I don't want more of it but it ended with a wet fart (much like Avan's brains dribbling out of his mouth).

Thanks for suffering through this mess for our shared misery. :toot: