Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Eeyup, Avan sure is the boisterous anime protagonist type with that scene with Chloe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Isn't it already considering the Valkyrs?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

You posted the last chunk of the combat section twice, also there is a pair of repeat images in the beginning of the Chloe event when they're talking about the painting and the end of the Anisette event.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

ON THE GREEN!

I wonder we can evolve this even further by just having the summaries and still get the point across.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

You messed up one of the portraits at the end of the first conversation. Although it's kinda fun to see Cosette shouting that she doesn't need any friends.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Well that was dumb and somewhat tactless.

Also you messed up one of the portraits during the Avan punches Zeri conversation and the tags are a bit of a mess at one place too.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

A wee bit compressed if anything.

Also Julianna going "Buuh... politics?" while talking to Zeri was probably the only genuinely amusing bit instead of just of the stuff that was really meant to be funny.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

You may need to go over the bread conversation bit again. I spotted at least one typo:

quote:

Um, do you mind if I ask what made you two dedide to stay here on campus?

And an incorrect headshot and the summary quotation blocks broke too.

Edit: Last one got fixed.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

:raise:
Ya know, I don't think that's how you heal PTSD. Just saying.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

One of the portraits in the demolitions conversation is off, it's Avan instead of Brixy. Also its Attack not Atack.

Update on previous page by the way.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Poil posted:

: Wha? What happened? Where am I?
: Oh, right the bomb. Guess I didn't make it outside the blast radius.
: So this is the afterlife, huh. It doesn't look like paradise so it must be-
1: Hey, Zeri!
2: Look guys! It's Zeri!
3: Whoah! Zeri's come to keep us company!
4: Zeri! Zeri! Zeri!
5: Now we can all be best friends forever!
: ...hell.

:golfclap: Bravo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I'm amazed you didn't went with "I'm going to pop my Uber" for when Aliasse decides to fight.