Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Personally I'm still hung up on Avan's "determined/angry" pose having his knee in the frame and above his waist. Imagine what it would look like if someone just threw their leg up every time they needed to express strong emotion at something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Not to imply that the rest of the update isn't worthwhile but next to this:

Just lmao

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

These are still mock battles at school or actual rebels?

There have been both all along. Mock battles (so far) always take place in the drill grounds noted in the briefing. Actual fights (so far) talk about rebels in the briefing and take place somewhere else.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Sure are a lot of engineers who shouldn't be engineers in this army.

Also you missed the voice acting link for the final part of the Vicky bit.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I'll admit to mostly quickly scanning through some of the updates, but I probably started doing that about the same time you started skipping the combat so I think its fair :v:

Still I was always interested in the PSP sequels since I haven't any any kind of handheld console since the Gameboy Colour so it was nice to see this played as best as you were able.