Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I've very much been lurking so far, but I wanted to say that I am enjoying this LP.
Even if I'm not posting, I am checking this every time I see new posts being made in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Psycho Knight posted:

This is the dumbest loving scene in the franchise.
And to add to all that you've said, there's also the fact that there are already people in dire need of immediate medical attention: by shooting himself, Avan adds one more to the list of people that needs help to not die.
Also if Cosette hadn't managed to snap out of her moment of PTSD, Avan would have required the help of another medic that could have instead been working on the people already wounded.

I get what they were trying to do with this scene, but there are other ways they could have had Avan end up injured by acting in a recklessly brave way, instead of this where it's just criminally stupid.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Congratulations are in order for having gotten through this.
It's unfortunate that the game bad-ness got to you this much, but you still managed to get through to the end and showcase all the ways this game failed to live up to its predecessor.