Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I remember people hated how Lanseal looks; you have a pretty star fortress that's at the bottom of a cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I vote for Team Anime

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Fencer

What does an AI know about freedom? Heh.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You prob don't remember how dumb this game was because it's a portable title so there can be a lot of time and chaff between missions which means only the main story beats matter. It's when you do something like an SSLP that all the flaws really start to come out.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I don't even know why Avan gets upset by Lavinia's description. You might as well own it at that point.

Also for the tank name I vote Reason. Because our enemies might not respect us, but they will listen to Reason.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Nov 8, 2019

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

...why not give the player a proper armored unit? This way it has utility but comes with a mission-failing cost if abused.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The design book in the last VC2 LP was...illuminating, to say the least. I'll leave it at that for now.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The mission structure really gives this game a weird stop-and-go kind of pace.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think the big issue is that we have characters like Will from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin who acted like Avan but was not nearly as stupid. Yeah he was inexperienced and emotional but never this loving dumb.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

get ready to do that for eeeeevvvvveeerrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy engineer~

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I mean when you need to have someone under your command and they're being ostracized, getting to know them and making a connection is an important first step. How is doing what Zeri is doing helping anyone? And for the record I completely agree with Zeri's criticism.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Alexis
Raymond
Renee
Franca
Chloe

Leaving the last choice to OP.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think any place outside of the school is a real fight vs the rebels.

Another weird thing is that armor techs are a slow class in a game where going fast is how you get ranks. Turn-based ranking without bonuses is real dumb y'all.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The problem is that the star shape is less effective due to the massive cliffs on that one side so

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It's cool dude. LPing is hard work. You don't need to say anything, most of us here know :)

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

That was a nice story event. See VC2? You CAN do it if you try!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I got a feeling that "Y is useful but X can do it better" will be a common theme here

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

IIRC you can cheese the V2s by going into firing mode and then cancelling out of it, moving, then going back into firing mode.

quote:

Note that this order doesn't cost the enemy any CP

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The previous LP had the art book and I can confirm that the character who had the most thought put into him was Avan

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'd say split it up. It'll make for more interesting reading and more variety.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Change the tank's name to Skip because you should skip combat. All my votes go to this amazingly named character Vicky Boytear.

Don't. She's actually the worst. Like in addition to being unlikable, she's also an engineer.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hey guys remember how Alicia is working at this school and she's literally a valkyria? whaaaaaaaaaaaacky poo poo~

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Seriously does Gallia not have fire fighters or whatever? This dude would fit right in.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I told y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This might have been kind of interesting if they bothered to elaborate more on Darcsen beliefs and their dedication to non-violence.