Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Cooked Auto posted:

Eeyup, Avan sure is the boisterous anime protagonist type with that scene with Chloe. always.

Just correcting a little. Avan's pretty Shonen 101 in general, and it's a really odd fit for the genre. Like Andy in Advance Wars, you have someone acting as the greatest military leader alive show the IQ of tapwater in every situation where the player isn't making choices.

I mean, I read enough Jump to appreciate the occasional idiot hero, but guys like Denji from Chainsaw Man tend to have traits of their own, something to say they're not just Naruto clones. Avan doesn't. He's dumb, but not in a funny way, he cares for his friends, but not in a way that creates interesting conflicts, and in general, he's just... blah.

SSNeoman posted:

I don't even know why Avan gets upset by Lavinia's description. You might as well own it at that point.

Also for the tank name I vote Reason. Because our enemies might not respect us, but they will listen to Reason.

This game is not a good place for reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU