Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Hmmmm. A child with blue hair who’s kept secret in a semi-military facility and doesn’t know how to interact with normal things. I wonder, oh wonder, what she could be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Huh, I hadn’t really thought of it, but pointing out Helmut’s age made me realize that we probably won’t get many, if any at all, older characters. I thought that some of the best characters in 1 and 4 were older, so that’s a bit of a disappointment.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I’d say cut out most of the combat unless the mission’s really notable for one reason or another.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Ha, those summaries are great!

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Wow, that's just another example of Avan being an absolutely terrible leader too.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Wow, that was certainly something. It's honestly astounding how terrible this is at keeping anything remotely approaching a consistent tone.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Yeah, the summaries are good. And mmo slang is a lot better than whatever the game actually tried to do with Aliasse.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

You'd think Avan would consider taking revenge on the woman who murdered his brother, or Zeri his waifu but gently caress it, nope.

Nonono, Avan's gun is only for shooting himself.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Poil posted:

I'd like to vote for as many characters as possible who are already confirmed dead.

Seconded. No one who’s actually alive should have to put up with Avan.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Wow. That was certainly an ending.

I do like that even Avan’s “Big Damm Heroes” speech is incoherent and meaningless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

The Flying Twybil posted:

Mind if I borrow the "Big Damm Heroes" for the LP Archive blurb?

Agh, phone posting strikes again! But sure, go for it. Definitely fits better than the correct spelling.