Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Really glad to see this back in action, I missed it a fair bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Stoked to see this back! This is definitely looking a lot more chill than the others in the series, which does make it easier to just focus on solving stuff even though sometimes the tension was fun where the puzzles weren't too hard to solve on a first pass in the earlier games.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Re: the books on the floor, you basically brute-forced that part of the puzzle. 5 -> 1 on your side for instance was supposed to be cross-referenced against Michael's charts to determine that C3 connects to D2 (which are listed next to 5 and 1 respectively). So you didn't miss anything there, no need to go back just for that.

e: of course you covered it at the end of the video :doh:

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 14, 2021

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I've not minded whiling away the hours listening to you two work on the puzzles myself, I really love these videos though.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Bruceski posted:

There is no way to put two screens on one screen that fits in the way you want.

Yeah, it's an understandable complaint but the only ways to make it work are either the way it was done last time where the screens would be swapped every so often, the parts of the screen that'd not fit at full size are chopped off, some kind of vertical squishing/cropping to make the screens fit vertically, or this. This feels like the right choice.