Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So what did the king actually say at the end, there? You kinda talked over him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I think you kind of missed a trick when you were looking at the book and talking about the sketches, and then you just squished that into a corner where we can't see it while POLARMic is mostly just stood around. :colbert:

Edit: also it might be a fun bonus video to show the other heads and what they have to say, if anything.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Jul 2, 2022

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Jamesman posted:

I don't know what "trick" you are talking about. I also thought it was more visually interesting to see the setpieces Michael was looking at than watching me read a book, as well as the fact that his view had the actual intelligible audio, where my side was just garbled noises.
I'm sorry 'missed a trick' is an obscure idiom, I didn't mean a literal trick.

I mean, it was the right call to show the setpieces and the voices, but there a few bits when he was literally just stood around looking at where the head display was not doing much while you were reading the book and it would have been nice to see it in detail. I'm sure swapping back and forth between perspectives would have been a lot of extra work to edit, though, so I understand why you did it.