Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Indomie noodles are the fuckin best with the 5 different packets! I put in all the chili and all the soy sauce, then just a bit of the oil packet and about half of the main powder packet, then all the fried onions on top. So goooooooooooood...

As for what else to bring besides noodles, bringing one weapon sounds important as a priority. Then whatever else we can fit under the 1 kg limit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

We killed a bunch of his gang who helped out in the attack, why is it suddenly not cool to kill him too when he's the ringleader?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

cant cook creole bream posted:

There's a slight but meaningful difference between killing someone in active combat and cold hearted execution.
To be honest, I'm surprised Cate left that guy alive in the first place.

Yeah I can't believe it either

Regallion posted:

Can you imagine taking his gang away from him and then dunking on him with a literal moon? don't kill him having him die to the apocalypse is way funnier.

Now this is a highly reasoned argument I can really get behind

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Cate just didn't kill when she shot him. They were probably doing cleanup after the fact and she probably noticed he was still squirming

The nightly wrapup said she put the gun to his head, man she's got even worse aim with a gun than she does with helicopters

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Thanks for showing off this game! I'd never heard of the series before, but this game looks really cool and this was a fun LP to follow.

I'm surprised there's still more, so really looking forward to seeing the rest.