Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

make hot dog octopuses by cutting one end of the hot dog into arms and roasting them lovingly over a campfire while skewering the uncut end. now flip it upside down and you now have a hot dog flower to give to ur love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

when out on a date and walking towards a puddle ask your date to wait a moment while you pour all your uncooked hot dogs into a puddle until they form a sort of hot dog island that your date can walk on to ford the puddle

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Netflix and chill (on an enormous pile of hot dogs)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A/S/Lot of hot dogs

death sext

Tired of limp, meatless meet cutes? Learn the art of hotdog magic! For just 7 installments of $69.99, you too can "conjure up" an "unforgettable" first date! Included in this VHS series:

· Infinite ribbon of hotdogs! Pocket AND mouth version
· what's behind your ear? Hotdog
· saw a sausage in half; now you and your date can split a sexy snack!
· mobius meat tube
· forbidden disappearing 'dog

Call now!

Manifisto

who could be unmoved by the prospect of cuddling by a roaring fire

(made of hot dogs)

sprawled on a luxurious rug

(of the hides of wild hot dogs, hunted in the darkest jungle)

in a cozy cabin

(built of old-growth hot dogs, felled in the days before power tools through the forces of hard work and gumption)

in the woods

(just regular old woods, don't make it weird hot dog guy)

ty nesamdoom!

death sext

date the hotdogs

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lego: The Movie but everything (including and, this is very important- the opening and closing credits) is made of hot dogs

nut

death sext posted:

date the hotdogs

Manifisto posted:

in a cozy cabin

(built of old-growth hot dogs, felled in the days before power tools through the forces of hard work and gumption)

in the woods

(just regular old woods, don't make it weird hot dog guy)

death sext posted:

· what's behind your ear? Hotdog

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Netflix and chill (on an enormous pile of hot dogs)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A/S/Lot of hot dogs

lmao

nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"yeah, haha, yeah i know right? like who cares if you have a collection of different micro brew bottles lined up on shelves like some kind of trophy room? so cheesy, right? haha" *unlocks apartment door* "now what if i told you i moved on from that years ago and decided to replace them all with a rather unique collection of my own...?"

Drink-Mix Man

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns (tons)

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

death sext posted:

Tired of limp, meatless meet cutes?

meat cute

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Meat & Greet

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns (tons)

google THIS

She said she wanted a foot long wiener in her mouth, so I gladly complied. It was only later that I realized it was meant to be a double entendre, but I can tell you this: she did not leave my place hungry.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Luvcow posted:

"yeah, haha, yeah i know right? like who cares if you have a collection of different micro brew bottles lined up on shelves like some kind of trophy room? so cheesy, right? haha" *unlocks apartment door* "now what if i told you i moved on from that years ago and decided to replace them all with a rather unique collection of my own...?"

everyone who says they don't like hot dogs just hasn't tried the RIGHT hot dogs. i mean, yeah, if you're eating the mass market stuff from one of the Big Three it's all going to be very bland and homogeneous, but there's a good craft dog for everyone.

canyoneer

google THIS posted:

She said she wanted a foot long wiener in her mouth, so I gladly complied. It was only later that I realized it was meant to be a double entendre, but I can tell you this: she did not leave my place hungry.

Trying

nothing spices things up more than a little ketchup

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

everyone who says they don't like hot dogs just hasn't tried the RIGHT hot dogs. i mean, yeah, if you're eating the mass market stuff from one of the Big Three it's all going to be very bland and homogeneous, but there's a good craft dog for everyone.

canyoneer

taking 20 minutes with a knife before going out to carve up some calling cards in case i hit it off with someone

nut

dreams of his triplets, Oscar, Frank, and Johnsonville

Heather Papps

hello friend

be yourself!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

dreams of his triplets, Oscar, Frank, and Johnsonville

His name, of course, is Nathan.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Tinder profile just says ‘I love dogs!’

Heather Papps

hello friend

seek the person with too many buns

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Grindr profile says: ‘dozens of 8”+ wieners. Cum taste them all’

google THIS

10 hot dog guy keeps frustratedly swiping left on woman after woman who only has 8 buns. Will he ever find his one true love?

Drink-Mix Man

Oscar Mayer? I hardly know 'er!

Drink-Mix Man

Heather Papps posted:

be yourself!

google THIS

But that's not what I truly wish to be.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Use the hot dogs to lure stray dogs or cats into your clutches. Clean, feed, love and generally take care of the strays. Overwhelm the dames with your compassion and lack of loneliness.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

Say something smooth like "May I beef frank with you? I'm feeling a bit Armourous."

Drink-Mix Man

google THIS posted:

But that's not what I truly wish to be.

Then just wow her with your red-hot passion.

Macnult

consider polyamory for multiple buns

Escape From Noise

Roll the hotdogs in a cinnamon and sugar mix, then bake them in the oven. Women LOVE churros.

nut

when she comes over for the first time put a hot dog somewhere 2/3ish through every book you own so she knows u actually read them

Manifisto

for your first date, go to like the beach or a water park or something so the dogs can cool down

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

These dogs are hot... just like u babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

when you ask your date if she wants to come see your dog shelter make it clear up front that you're inviting her to see a tarp lean-to covering a neat stack of several thousand hot dogs.