Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when she leaves in the morning make sure you slip a package or two of hotdogs into her purse along with a witty handwritten note. when she finds it later she'll think you are thoughtful and irresistible

*its a good idea to not put already opened packages into her purse unless they're already in a sealed ziplock bag

hotdog :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

sexy pack of coupons for her on valentine's day every single one is 2 for 1 dogs baby

nut

*sneaks up behind my lover and wraps hands around her head under her nose* guess who!

Escape From Noise

Put on some sexy jams.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

'Yall cowards don't even eat 'kraut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Drink-Mix Man posted:

'Yall cowards don't even eat 'kraut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sally had met Tom through a mutual friend. Sally was told that Tom, an honest and kindly man who was generous and considerate- had a quirk. Sally probed their mutual friend, who merely would shrug and say, "see for yourself."

So Sally asked Tom if he was interested in a date. Tom, having a secret crush on Sally; the two ran into each other at the same parties from time to time- didn't hesitate to say "yes!". Sally asked Tom if he wanted her to pick him up, since she had a car and asked him for the date- and Tom, seeming unsure and maybe even a little embarrassed, finally said "Sure. But I'll meet you outside, ok? Promise me you'll wait at the curb for me in your car?"

Sally thought for a moment, and said cheerfully, "Sure, Tom! I'll beep the horn and wait!"

Sally had seen bachelor pads, and understood that perhaps Tom was ashamed of the mess he had and didn't have the time to clean up. So she pulled up to the curb, and waited outside and beeped the horn.

Moments later Tom hurried out the door, looked at Sally and waved, turned back to lock the door, and headed to Sally's car. Something dropped out of Tom's pocket. Tom ignored it and kept walking to Sally's car. As he got in, Sally said "Something dropped out of your pocket." Tom turned beet red. Sally said, "What's wrong, Tom?" and Tom looked down and said, "I don't want to talk about it."

Sally got out of the driver's side, walked around the front of her car onto the sidewalk, and over to the object that dropped out of Tom's pocket. Tom looked anxiously out of the passenger's side window at Sally, an imploring look, almost begging her not to pursue her current action, and at the same time perhaps hoping she does; to maybe reveal that secret quirk their mutual friend had hinted at? She looked down and picked the object up.

It was a hot dog.

Tom got out of the car, sighed, and said, "Come with me. I can explain."

So he beckoned for her to come upstairs to his apartment, where he assured her that she was protected.

As they walked inside his apartment, Sally immediately could smell something, not unpleasant exactly- sort of strange; she placed it.

Raw hot dogs.

There were several refrigerators scattered throughout the medium sized apartment, and a pot on the stove was 3/4 full of water and had several hot dogs in it, ready to boil. She began opening the refrigerators. They were all filled with hot dogs.

Sally said, "Ok; this is weird..."

Tom said, "I know, I... I just really love hot dogs..."

Sally replied, "No; it's not that, I get that. Trust me, I GET that.

Tom, "What is it, Sally?"

Sally: "I COLLECT HAMBURGER BUNS."

- - -

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’m not sure this guy really needs help because I don’t think he exists. Let’s be honest here, is there really such a thing as too many hot dogs?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:suspense:

FutonForensic

oh this? *chuckles* this is my effigy of you I built out of hot dogs

Escape From Noise

Just a hot dog man lookin' for a grill mate.

death sext

tape hotdogs to your nipples for a new sexy look

nut

cut hotdogs in half and glue them cutside down onto a cardboard platform so they are side-by-side forming a sort of hotdog fence, buy a beige fisherman hat and hide your face behind the hot dog fence and show up to your dates saying you are dressed up as hot dog wilson from home improvement talk to them from behind the fence and never let them see your face from the nose down until you nose (lol) its true love

Manifisto

death sext posted:

tape hotdogs to your nipples for a new sexy look

why one would obscure one's natural nipples, rather than adding several new sets, is a mystery

a sexy mystery

ty nesamdoom!

death sext

Manifisto posted:

why one would obscure one's natural nipples, rather than adding several new sets, is a mystery

a sexy mystery

what's under those hotdogs bb...?

mustard

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Her: Is that a hot dog in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Ron Howard: It was in fact a hot dog in his pocket.

Finger Prince

Drink-Mix Man posted:

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns (tons)

Escape From Noise

Three words: Homemade Slim Jims

nut

halloween dress up as a fleshy koosh ball

Heather Papps

hello friend

show her all the hot dogs, then do a big wink and say
"lookit wut dis mouf do"
and just CHOMP DOWN

she'll be yours in no time! do i hear wedding bells?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

"Do you like hot dogs?"

"I prefer brats."

(icily) "...I see. That's cool."

Escape From Noise

Bustin' out those hallowed wienies.

nut

hide weed inside the weiners so that you can smuggle it in to sporting event

Trying

i stack my wieners one can at a time same as anybody else

nut

"it's a boy, it's a boy!" I chomp on the worn end of a loose cheddar stuffed oscar mayer, handing out loosies to all the other dads in the maternity ward waiting room, i cry myself to sleep

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

"it's a boy, it's a boy!" I chomp on the worn end of a loose cheddar stuffed oscar mayer, handing out loosies to all the other dads in the maternity ward waiting room, i cry myself to sleep

Meat cigar- sure, it's hard to light at first, but the high is incredible!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me reaching into a large bowl and producing several glistening wet raw hotdogs that i drop into the eager trick or treater's bags* "now run along and don't eat them all at once"

nut

*sipping a scotch with the brothers* y'see, the beauty about a whole package of hot dogs is that after the snack, you're left with a nice drink

FutonForensic

"wow, you have so many hot dogs. well, fine by me. I enjoy a grilled wiener from time to time"

"grilled? no my sweet. I boil these boys smooth"

Escape From Noise

RIP Hot Doug

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*wearing a red smoking jacket and leading my guests through my enormous mansion* "as a young lad i never had many friends and my family didn't have much money. but one christmas my mother scrimped enough change to buy me my first hotdog. *i open a large set of ornately carved mahogany double doors* "and now ive amassed quite a fortune of hotdogs" *my guests gasp as they look upon my expansive hotdogarium as I beam with pride*

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*wearing a red smoking jacket and leading my guests through my enormous mansion* "as a young lad i never had many friends and my family didn't have much money. but one christmas my mother scrimped enough change to buy me my first hotdog. *i open a large set of ornately carved mahogany double doors* "and now ive amassed quite a fortune of hotdogs" *my guests gasp as they look upon my expansive hotdogarium as I beam with pride*

Luvcow posted:

hotdogarium

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i invite everyone over for a pool party, and they are beyond pleased to discover the pool is filled with hotdogs!

Escape From Noise

Has that Ignatius P. Reilly costume in the bag this year.

alnilam

She pulls up to pick me up for our date, and to my ecstatic surprise - it's the goddamn bun car! I think this is the one

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

She pulls up to pick me up for our date, and to my ecstatic surprise - it's the goddamn bun car! I think this is the one

alnilam

She looks nervously aside. "I know, it's kind of strange. A lot of people ask why anyone would need that many goddamn buns, but I -"

I put my finger gently to her mouth. "I understand completely. Do you want to... come into my place for a moment?"

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't mind me, just a guy who has way too much mustard.

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

don't mind me, just a guy who has way too much mustard.

the goddamn mustardcar

and . . . what's that?

[bwee-oo, bwee-oo]

*nods to self* the krautmobile, right on time

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah, that is the ketchup guy lying on the ground.

no.... he isn't covered in ketchup. you gonna be cool about this or am i gonna have to see if you're up to mustard. cause, well, he wasn't.