Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"yeah, haha, yeah i know right? like who cares if you have a collection of different micro brew bottles lined up on shelves like some kind of trophy room? so cheesy, right? haha" *unlocks apartment door* "now what if i told you i moved on from that years ago and decided to replace them all with a rather unique collection of my own...?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

everyone who says they don't like hot dogs just hasn't tried the RIGHT hot dogs. i mean, yeah, if you're eating the mass market stuff from one of the Big Three it's all going to be very bland and homogeneous, but there's a good craft dog for everyone.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when she leaves in the morning make sure you slip a package or two of hotdogs into her purse along with a witty handwritten note. when she finds it later she'll think you are thoughtful and irresistible

*its a good idea to not put already opened packages into her purse unless they're already in a sealed ziplock bag

hotdog :synpa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me reaching into a large bowl and producing several glistening wet raw hotdogs that i drop into the eager trick or treater's bags* "now run along and don't eat them all at once"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*wearing a red smoking jacket and leading my guests through my enormous mansion* "as a young lad i never had many friends and my family didn't have much money. but one christmas my mother scrimped enough change to buy me my first hotdog. *i open a large set of ornately carved mahogany double doors* "and now ive amassed quite a fortune of hotdogs" *my guests gasp as they look upon my expansive hotdogarium as I beam with pride*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

She pulls up to pick me up for our date, and to my ecstatic surprise - it's the goddamn bun car! I think this is the one