Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A/S/Lot of hot dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lego: The Movie but everything (including and, this is very important- the opening and closing credits) is made of hot dogs

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Meat & Greet

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sally had met Tom through a mutual friend. Sally was told that Tom, an honest and kindly man who was generous and considerate- had a quirk. Sally probed their mutual friend, who merely would shrug and say, "see for yourself."

So Sally asked Tom if he was interested in a date. Tom, having a secret crush on Sally; the two ran into each other at the same parties from time to time- didn't hesitate to say "yes!". Sally asked Tom if he wanted her to pick him up, since she had a car and asked him for the date- and Tom, seeming unsure and maybe even a little embarrassed, finally said "Sure. But I'll meet you outside, ok? Promise me you'll wait at the curb for me in your car?"

Sally thought for a moment, and said cheerfully, "Sure, Tom! I'll beep the horn and wait!"

Sally had seen bachelor pads, and understood that perhaps Tom was ashamed of the mess he had and didn't have the time to clean up. So she pulled up to the curb, and waited outside and beeped the horn.

Moments later Tom hurried out the door, looked at Sally and waved, turned back to lock the door, and headed to Sally's car. Something dropped out of Tom's pocket. Tom ignored it and kept walking to Sally's car. As he got in, Sally said "Something dropped out of your pocket." Tom turned beet red. Sally said, "What's wrong, Tom?" and Tom looked down and said, "I don't want to talk about it."

Sally got out of the driver's side, walked around the front of her car onto the sidewalk, and over to the object that dropped out of Tom's pocket. Tom looked anxiously out of the passenger's side window at Sally, an imploring look, almost begging her not to pursue her current action, and at the same time perhaps hoping she does; to maybe reveal that secret quirk their mutual friend had hinted at? She looked down and picked the object up.

It was a hot dog.

Tom got out of the car, sighed, and said, "Come with me. I can explain."

So he beckoned for her to come upstairs to his apartment, where he assured her that she was protected.

As they walked inside his apartment, Sally immediately could smell something, not unpleasant exactly- sort of strange; she placed it.

Raw hot dogs.

There were several refrigerators scattered throughout the medium sized apartment, and a pot on the stove was 3/4 full of water and had several hot dogs in it, ready to boil. She began opening the refrigerators. They were all filled with hot dogs.

Sally said, "Ok; this is weird..."

Tom said, "I know, I... I just really love hot dogs..."

Sally replied, "No; it's not that, I get that. Trust me, I GET that.

Tom, "What is it, Sally?"

Sally: "I COLLECT HAMBURGER BUNS."

- - -

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Her: Is that a hot dog in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Ron Howard: It was in fact a hot dog in his pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

"it's a boy, it's a boy!" I chomp on the worn end of a loose cheddar stuffed oscar mayer, handing out loosies to all the other dads in the maternity ward waiting room, i cry myself to sleep

Meat cigar- sure, it's hard to light at first, but the high is incredible!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!