Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

who could be unmoved by the prospect of cuddling by a roaring fire

(made of hot dogs)

sprawled on a luxurious rug

(of the hides of wild hot dogs, hunted in the darkest jungle)

in a cozy cabin

(built of old-growth hot dogs, felled in the days before power tools through the forces of hard work and gumption)

in the woods

(just regular old woods, don't make it weird hot dog guy)

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

for your first date, go to like the beach or a water park or something so the dogs can cool down

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

death sext posted:

tape hotdogs to your nipples for a new sexy look

why one would obscure one's natural nipples, rather than adding several new sets, is a mystery

a sexy mystery

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*wearing a red smoking jacket and leading my guests through my enormous mansion* "as a young lad i never had many friends and my family didn't have much money. but one christmas my mother scrimped enough change to buy me my first hotdog. *i open a large set of ornately carved mahogany double doors* "and now ive amassed quite a fortune of hotdogs" *my guests gasp as they look upon my expansive hotdogarium as I beam with pride*

Luvcow posted:

hotdogarium

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

don't mind me, just a guy who has way too much mustard.

the goddamn mustardcar

and . . . what's that?

[bwee-oo, bwee-oo]

*nods to self* the krautmobile, right on time

ty nesamdoom!