Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

make hot dog octopuses by cutting one end of the hot dog into arms and roasting them lovingly over a campfire while skewering the uncut end. now flip it upside down and you now have a hot dog flower to give to ur love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

when out on a date and walking towards a puddle ask your date to wait a moment while you pour all your uncooked hot dogs into a puddle until they form a sort of hot dog island that your date can walk on to ford the puddle

nut

death sext posted:

date the hotdogs

Manifisto posted:

in a cozy cabin

(built of old-growth hot dogs, felled in the days before power tools through the forces of hard work and gumption)

in the woods

(just regular old woods, don't make it weird hot dog guy)

death sext posted:

· what's behind your ear? Hotdog

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Netflix and chill (on an enormous pile of hot dogs)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A/S/Lot of hot dogs

lmao

nut

nut

dreams of his triplets, Oscar, Frank, and Johnsonville

nut

when she comes over for the first time put a hot dog somewhere 2/3ish through every book you own so she knows u actually read them

nut

sexy pack of coupons for her on valentine's day every single one is 2 for 1 dogs baby

nut

*sneaks up behind my lover and wraps hands around her head under her nose* guess who!

nut

cut hotdogs in half and glue them cutside down onto a cardboard platform so they are side-by-side forming a sort of hotdog fence, buy a beige fisherman hat and hide your face behind the hot dog fence and show up to your dates saying you are dressed up as hot dog wilson from home improvement talk to them from behind the fence and never let them see your face from the nose down until you nose (lol) its true love

nut

halloween dress up as a fleshy koosh ball

nut

hide weed inside the weiners so that you can smuggle it in to sporting event

nut

"it's a boy, it's a boy!" I chomp on the worn end of a loose cheddar stuffed oscar mayer, handing out loosies to all the other dads in the maternity ward waiting room, i cry myself to sleep

nut

*sipping a scotch with the brothers* y'see, the beauty about a whole package of hot dogs is that after the snack, you're left with a nice drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

me: o-oh i think it's started raining *reaches for my coat*

me again: *pulls out hundreds of hotdogs and tactfully lays them on every exposed part of her upper body to protect her from the rain*