Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns (tons)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

She said she wanted a foot long wiener in her mouth, so I gladly complied. It was only later that I realized it was meant to be a double entendre, but I can tell you this: she did not leave my place hungry.

google THIS

10 hot dog guy keeps frustratedly swiping left on woman after woman who only has 8 buns. Will he ever find his one true love?

google THIS

But that's not what I truly wish to be.

google THIS

"Do you like hot dogs?"

"I prefer brats."

(icily) "...I see. That's cool."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I was just trying to make small talk when I asked him his thoughts on all beef franks vs. pork, I didn't expect a two-hour lecture.