Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I hope this thread gets more pages than the RAW thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

This is the most 2001-lookin' match I've seen since like 2004.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Is his gimmick "guy outside of a gas station at 3am who asks if you've got a cigarrette"?

Takuan
May 6, 2007

That ruled. And they say squash matches are a lost art.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

That is an impressively sturdy bar.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

What happened to make him start limping? Did I miss something?

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Man I didn't think effy was gonna take these kinds of bumps. Good for him for committing

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I feel bad for that dude having to carry that pane of glass on that bar in that costume.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

This is my first Effy match and yeah I get why he's cool now.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I feel like they planned some of those 3 person moves only up until the point of "1 dude holding 2 other dudes" but didn't plan out how anyone was supposed to land.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

If any indy could pull that off it's GCW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

1)yes
2)Deathmatch