Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Dolphins 15 39.47%
Steelers 4 10.53%
scoring? 19 50.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lmao the Dolphins are incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

the dolphins are the best team i've ever seen (at losing)

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:ninja:

:coolfish:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Qwijib0 posted:

they were awful

Never played genesis once!

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Look, I'm just saying, the ravens lose to the Pats, then we win the rematch, and we're tied for the division lead...

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ryan Fitzpatrick matches up fairly well statistically with Troy Aikman I just noticed.

Aikman with about 2000 more yards, Fitz with 28 more TDs and 12 more picks in 36 less starts. Fitz would obviously throw a ton more picks if he'd gotten to play more but also waaaaaaaay more TDs and yards.

e: 7.0 Aikman to 6.9 Fitz YPA. Aikman obviously wasn't asked to throw as much overall.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
REPLACE YOUR DIVOTS JAMES!

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Jfc Dolphins. You’re supposed to at least look like you aren’t tanking.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lmao comparing Conner with a grass beard to Fitzpatrick

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Connor has a fitzpatrick beard lol

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Came to post about the divot

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

man two overthrows

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

salad

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

so I would assume Flores' job is pretty secure right? Like he's just kind of the steward of this tank for a few years?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Owns

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Good because they never had Genesis and I kept waiting for them!

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

AndrewP posted:

so I would assume Flores' job is pretty secure right? Like he's just kind of the steward of this tank for a few years?

Should get an extension if they land the #1 pick

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

AndrewP posted:

I think someone said he was hired with the understanding this year would be tankalicious. So unless he's the dumbest man to take a coaching job he must have some assurances he's safe no matter what for a couple of years.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Slowly realizing I dont HAVE to watch to the end

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

AndrewP posted:

I uh, wouldn't count on it! A lot of the trades that went down were without his input. He very well could just be a bag holder for the actual real hire to come in the post season to use all those picks

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

Slowly realizing I dont HAVE to watch to the end

Stay strong, we must be witnesses to the Dolphins at least once this year.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AndrewP posted:

He is supposed to be the tank coach and real coach for at LEAST three years.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Zyla posted:

I uh, wouldn't count on it! A lot of the trades that went down were without his input. He very well could just be a bag holder for the actual real hire to come in the post season to use all those picks

bah gahd is that mike mccarthy's music

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dolphins are real good at this. You honestly believed for a quarter they might be the more competent team

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Think Fitz might possibly have been down there.

Another long review coming, joy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
woof

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Zyla posted:

what are you basing this on

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Another long review coming, joy.

I guess not! :toot:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
They’re not even gonna cover for Christ sake.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TheBizzness posted:

They’re not even gonna cover for Christ sake.

Is giving 14 the highest spread a 2-4 team has ever had?

Gotta be the highest for a 2-4 starting their backup QB I'd think.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ehud posted:

what are you basing this on

just what i heard a sports writer say, i dont know which one, it could be just a rumor!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Zyla posted:

just what i heard a sports writer say, i dont know which one, it could be just a rumor!

yeah it’s not correct lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Fitz still not sliding in the 4th quarter of a game for the 2019 Dolphins.

He kinda needs to be saved from himself.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

booger said the T word!!

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

Fitz still not sliding in the 4th quarter of a game for the 2019 Dolphins.

He kinda needs to be saved from himself.

he needs the stats so he can go to chicago next year

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

lmfao

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

power running at its finest

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Zyla posted:

The explicitly courted coaches with the idea they were doing this and gave him an extra guarenteef year. There's no chance short of him doing something wild off of the field.

If you wanna actually meaningfully gently caress the team up after coaching you'd knife Flores after you explicitly agreed to tank. You're gonna get Norv Turner to turn down coaching interviews with poo poo like that.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Catfish Noodlin posted:

The explicitly courted coaches with the idea they were doing this and gave him an extra guarenteef year.

If you wanna actually meaningfully gently caress the team up after coaching you'd knife Flores after you explicitly agreed to tank. You're gonna get Norv Turner to turn down coaching interviews with poo poo like that.

oh it would be insane to actually stick the knife in, i just heard it was possible

i mean we're talkiung about a team that hired adam gase, anything is possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Oh cool, Conner's hurt in garbage time*

*admittedly could have occurred at any point in this game and still met this criteria