Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Dolphins 15 39.47%
Steelers 4 10.53%
scoring? 19 50.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Zyla posted:

oh it would be insane to actually stick the knife in, i just heard it was possible

i mean we're talkiung about a team that hired adam gase, anything is possible

Imagine if another team was stupid enough to hire Gase like a week after he was fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

Somehow they come out looking like the far more competent AFC East team that hired Gase.

Like, we didn't really know about Gase when the Dolphins hired him. The Jets looked at the Dolphins the last few years and were like 'we've got to get some of that.'

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Zyla posted:

oh it would be insane to actually stick the knife in, i just heard it was possible

A sports book literally just posted odds for the next head coach to be fired and Flores wasn't even on it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

YOU GOTTA BOOF THE BALL. BOOM IT AND YOU GET A TOUCHBACK AND FOOF IT AND YOU GIVE THE OTHER TEAM GREAT FIELD POSITION

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

Somehow they come out looking like the far more competent AFC East team that hired Gase.

Like, we didn't really know about Gase when the Dolphins hired him. The Jets looked at the Dolphins the last few years and were like 'we've got to get some of that.'

come on now, it's not like the jets are known for being bad at evaluating talent

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I was terrified Fitz was going to lower his head instead of going out of bounds.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh man, that whistle stopped a really good bad beat.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

hahahahaha

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
TJ Watt is a menace

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this is hell of bad\

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Barudak posted:

YOU GOTTA BOOF THE BALL. BOOM IT AND YOU GET A TOUCHBACK AND FOOF IT AND YOU GIVE THE OTHER TEAM GREAT FIELD POSITION

Steelers STs are always terrible

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
We made it!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

well that atrocity is finally over

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I was here for it.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
NOW HERES A GUY WHO QUIT WATCHING THE GAME AT HALFTIME AND HE FEELS LIKE HE MADE A GOOD DECISION. GET THIS MAN A TURDUCKEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

3 wins from a non-Big Ben QB? Guess this is the end of the Steelers' run.