Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

kinda vOv on Excalibur because it's a whole bunch of people I really dont care about I guess.

apart from -=xXxAxX=- going around all half-shirted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

EGG

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hm, I wonder why Moira isnt banning time travellers the same way she's doing with precogs.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao Corsair you fuckhole

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

yeah, you know Xavier's going to be back up again. :| theres like stuff thats interesting to see but mostly a lot of stuff we've seen before.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Okay out of the first issues, X-Men, Marauders, New Mutants are pretty neat. Excalibur is a bit weird but who knows how that'll go. X-Force is the clunker of the group, being way way too much like stuff we've seen before. Who's the writer anyway?

Detective Comics #35–36 (October–November 2014) "Terminal" (with John Paul Leon)
Volume 7: Anarky (hc, 176 pages, 2016) collects
Green Arrow Volume 6 #41–52 (with Patrick Zircher, June 2015–May 2016)[3]
Green Arrow Volume 7 #1-38 (with Otto Schmidt and Juan Ferreyra, October 2016–March 2018)
Teen Titans Volume 6 #1-20 (with Jonboy Meyers, Wade Von Grawbadger, and Khoi Pham, November 2016-July 2018)
Volume 1: Damian Knows Best (sc, 144 pages, 2017) collects
Volume 2: The Rise of Aqualad (sc, 128 pages, 2018) collects
Volume 3: The Return of Kid Flash (sc, 152 pages, 2018) collects
James Bond: Black Box #1-6 (March-August 2017) (with Rapha Lobosco)
James Bond: Black Box (hc, 176 pages, 2017) collects
Nightwing Volume 4 #44-50 (with Chris Mooneyham and Amancay Nahuelpan, July-December 2018)

vOv

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Magik can do next dimension easy. Next solar system, less so.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao fallen angels is so bad,

but x-men is so good

and cable is the worst

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Excalibur's picking up but still pretty meh.

Constantly drunk Kitty Pryde is good tho. Also Pyro's terrible tattoo choices.

Madkal posted:

Do I need to be reading all the X-lines to get what is happening in X-Men right now? I read House and Power of X and liked it, decided to read X-Men and skip the rest because I can't really justify buying more books right now, and I open the latest issue and it says after the death of Professor X (see X-Factor number 1). I get having a cohesive universe and all but are the titles going to be self contained or is there going to be a lot of jumping between the titles?

Thats all you need to know really. vOv

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I wonder when the cutoff point for resurrections is? It obviously cant go further back than beyond Xavier getting Shiar tech and Forge building the thing. It wasnt strictly established was it?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

yeah, thats why I'll keep reading X-Men, NM and Marauders. They're just fun.

Not sure about Excalibur but the rest just eeeeeeeh.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

also the loving panel borders on most other pages are so busy all the time just let my eyes rest

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Abroham Lincoln posted:

when you turn on the front camera by accident

Cloks posted:

The scene in New Mutants where everyone is hanging around playing cards is exactly what I want out of these X-Men books. I love Magik's line about not having a formal education.

Another student let down by the curriculum at Xavier's 'School' for Gifted Youngsters.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well no one says we cant have a future book

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

None of the issues of X-Men match up at all in plot or content! This is great! :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Good. Seeing you complaining about hickman all the time yet continueing to buy his books is annoying and baffling

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Weird but lets see what kind of dynamics shake out. Wanna see more bitchy Sinister. Who's writing though?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

did anyone read fallen angels today hahahahah I dont even see any mention of it

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Business Apocalypse

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

In any case, this is definitely a new cloned body after the shennanigans in XF1

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Karma's one of the team's most powerful members, so she usually ends up jobbed, like whenever Dr Strange is on a team. That said, good issue!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

rogue gonna have a bouncing baby sword

anyone got any comments about fallen angles? no? good.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well Shaw's betting on Kitty being unable to use gates means she also cant be brought back to life, which is a pretty big leap of logic given how one's entirely Krakoan biotech, and the other is purely mutant abilities.

Of course though, now's the perfect time for IMPERIUS REX!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Alaois posted:

sure lets put Hank McCoy in charge of our deniable ops team what could go wr-OH NO

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao at caring about fallen angels at all

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Only I, a hard man of science, can make these decisions, because it is the right thing."

*spectacularly fucks up beyond your wildest dreams*

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

doesnt need to, xavier already went and got himself killed and has a new body.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

did he go to krakoa and like

break all the toilets and something

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh right that.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

*editors note: this comic takes place when kate's not a corpse

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Dazzler revealed that she was pregnant with Longshot's child and Longshot suggested the name "Shatterstar" for the unborn child.[15] Longshot and Dazzler returned to Mojoworld to free Longshot's people and Dazzler later appeared without Longshot and without a child. It was speculated that Dazzler miscarried,[16] though it was not established until a 2013 comic by Peter A. David what became of the infant; the child's future self, Shatterstar, wiped his parents' memories of his birth and arranged for his transport to the future.[17]

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its small potatos compared to the time he built an extradimensional prison to hold people without trial.

also the prison was built in the negative zone, causing Annihilus to launch a war that killed trillions lmao.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Feb 27, 2020

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Suicide by Apoc.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RE: Giant size Jean + Emma : 'Oh no you're dying... which is bad but not fatal I guess?' :v

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

As far as them trying to manage the flow of mutants wanting to be reborn instead of a mass suicide event, Crucible should do okay.

At least until people just start jumping in the ring and cutting their own heads off with Apoc's sword.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

also WARLOCK WARLOCK WARLOCK AAAAaaaaa.....

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SWORDS WILL CUT YOU WIDE OPEN

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

drat the that first section of marauders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also drat the rest of Marauders