Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

jng2058 posted:

(though I guess even a cyborg Ross behind a desk filing reports no one reads would still fit the character)

Call that series Desklok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

danbanana posted:

Doug looks fuckin' SAD. Poor Doug.

He's probably worried something is going to happen to his giant wife.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

x-fans have had it good for quite a while, but it couldn't last forever.

While I loathe the idea they'll just memory hole Krakoa/Arakko what comes next could still be good. I kind of wish they'd stop being coy with it though, but I guess thats what the upcoming X-men/NFT panel is about.

Also NFTs, I guess....

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm positive that down the road we'll get a What If series that will have Hickman's original plan.

They could do that in like 6 months please.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

OnimaruXLR posted:

i don't think you needed to add that last part

i think its implied

It really speaks to the Clairemontian ideal of what the X-men is, and I'm glad it still lives on in this day and age.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Joe Fisto posted:

Let me introduce a new mysterious character pulling the strings behind the scenes. He’s furry, and goes by “unilluminated brute” you’ll never guess who it really is!

Forearms, is that you?

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008
You know what I liked that I felt didn't get its dues? X-Corp. I'm glad that team of characters has mostly shown up in the Marvel Unlimited stuff but a book with Monet, Warren, Trinary, Multiple Man, and The Mastermind clan just on the edge could have been stupid fun.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Meanwhile, Chris Claremont keeps yelling at clouds, pissed off newer creators like Mike Carey, Hickman, or Gillen are mishandling "his" characters.

From what I heard by all account he doesn't really keep up with X-men unless it interests him. I've heard he liked Tini Howard's stuff.

Of course I'd also be annoyed if I was asked every 5 minutes my opinion on literally every X-men happening. He gives me big Harrison Ford vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

danbanana posted:

Me, previously: Eh. Maybe I'll just drop all the X-Books when this Krakoa thing ends.

Me, today: MARK RUSSELL X-MEN YES THANK YOU. https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/x-factor-mark-russell-bob-quinn-from-the-ashes

Pyro still has his face tattoo. That's funny! Everyone died and your still stuck looking like a goober with a skull tattoo.