Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Jamie Braddock seems like he would get on very well with Sinister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Is Meggan Braddock a mutant? I thought she was but she seemed like she wasn't going to Krakoa?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I remember Clan Akkaba as the ones who turned Chamber into a mini Apocalypse.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
If Wolverine #1 had been normal price I probably would have picked it up on a whim but the high price point put me off.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
What actually are Wanda (and Pietro) now if not mutants? I vaguely recall it involving the High Evolutionary but I don't remember exactly.

I wonder if a future event will involve Krakoa going after Wanda either to punish her for what she did or to prevent her ever going "no more mutants" again.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I had that book as a child too, looking for X-Men is a lot more fun than looking for Wally (Waldo).

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I don't think Hickman can complain too much after one of his Marvel plots killed the multiverse, ending everyone's books and killing off whatever everyone else had planned.

That said I'm sure that what Hickman had planned for Franklin would have been better than what Slott has planned given their track records.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
At the time Hickman spoke about wanting all the other books in the line to change as a result of his plot because of how much he liked when Age of Apocalypse had done the same thing. Even if there wasn't a line wide reboot following it Secret Wars was aiming to be disruptive to what other writers were planning.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I could have sworn that someone (Hickman maybe?) Had said that the writer of the proposed Moira book was a woman but I must have misremembered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I wonder if they're taking the Captain Britain title off Betsy. No code name mentioned and no flag costume, although it wouldn't fit the red and black motif.