Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!
Posting these pages in the X-Men thread for no apparent reason that probably won't come up later:

(from Rocket #2)

Sesq fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I like to imagine Hickman's meticulous eight-year story arc bible for the X-Men has a section in it that reads, "MURD BLURDOCK = KEYSTONE TO EVERYTHING!!! NONE OF THIS HOLDS TOGETHER WITHOUT BLURDOCK!"

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Mad Jim Jaspers seems like a really bad idea, but it's been working out so far, I suppose.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

IUG posted:

I feel like that last Xavier outfit means he's going to tell us how to get free money from the Krakoa government.

Riddle to me this, my X-Men!

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Crackpot Inferno theory: Mystique's bluffing. "Destiny" is actually Emperor Ted, who found about Brand's schemes to keep him and Billy in the dark and probably got more than a few Kree and Skrulls killed in the process, and he's playing along for revenge purposes.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Moira's endgame is to replicate the mutant cure. I've been certain of that since HoXPoX. Once she's 100% sure she's in a timeline that's a keeper, she'll use it on herself and get it locked in. Destiny would likely not see a world where the mutant cure exists to be safe enough and would retaliate before the plan goes into motion.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I like how it looks like the next issue is going to begin with Wanda explaining what happened to her before X-Factor can solve the mystery.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

The Punisher better be working overtime to get those wicked numbers down in 24 hours.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I'm not sure where the water molecules came from, but in the process of terraforming Mars, there would have to have been many trillions of tons of water vapor in the atmosphere that weren't there twenty minutes prior. I kind of figure when dealing with that sort of magnitude, Bobby can just make that shield work. It was falling in the comic, which was why Firestar had to break it up.

But also at that magnitude, Iceman can trivialize a lot of problems up to and including taking out that Orchid base no problem and also freezing/crushing Uranos single-handedly. Heck, I'm pretty sure Galactus has been taken out by less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

So if I'm understanding this right, if Professor X, who does not appear in any of the future lineups, were to say... mysteriously die after taking out Enigma and before telling anyone about "Cypher", then Sinister can make a clean getaway.