Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Those are some gigantic uguu eyes on Ruto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Apologies for this being late, I ended up being really busy yesterday and this slipped from my mind.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Why won't you try and catch some void-fish for the poor amputee, Argate?

I also wasn't expecting the well to be quite this... well, whatever this is. Though I did kind of hope the lens of truth would undo the wacky and show the normal game.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

The Strawberry Mimosa of Power requires the finest of tiny umbrellas!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Now there's a thumbnail :stare:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

We're also tentatively doing a stream tonight, starting at 8-8:30 PM EST! The current plan is the second half of Spirit Temple.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChaosArgate/status/1221609629509201921

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
"Oh, no, Nabooru's clipping through the ground!"

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Of course those Silver Gauntlets won't fit Child Luak. I think they're taller than he is!

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

What do you mean, gauntlets? That's obviously the Silver Guitar Frets.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Some of your voices were really quiet in this one, not sure if it's on my end or not.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Black Robe posted:

Some of your voices were really quiet in this one, not sure if it's on my end or not.

Nah that’s more on me. Cocommentator audio for this LP is whatever Elgato Sound Capture grabbed through Discord, so if someone’s sitting away from their mic or something, they won’t be as loud and I don’t have any ability to adjust that.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I completely forgot Spirit Temple was this short thanks to Nimpize's Spirit Temple taking 12 episodes.

Bonus avatar material:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

The video in which we discover Argate's kink, jumping off ledges into bottomless pits.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Commander Keene posted:

The video in which we discover Argate's kink, jumping off ledges into bottomless pits.

If you think about it a bottomless pit is just an extra large mouth.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Why, Zorld... you're so beautiful...

(Imagine the children she and Luak might have :magical:)

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Luak was no stranger to falling through floors and walls. But this time, this time felt different. Something had changed. A threshold was crossed that could never be uncrossed. Luak had become a cowardly cheater!

I'd have done the same in your stead, I'm just surprised you lasted this long before going for clips.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

This isn't even gameplay any more. This is just Link having an anxiety dream for 20 minutes.

And it's amazing.

I don't blame you for having to resort to this, there was no legit way out of that without the ability to quicksave after literally every step.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I want it on the record I totally called this being a nightmare like 4 videos ago. :allears:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

And that's all she wrote! Thanks for sticking by with us through this bizarre fever dream!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

That was a glorious end to a wonderful journey through Luak's time-travel-scrambled madness, telling the epic saga of a sentient evil cape that was eventually defeated by some sort of goblin with the ability to ignore floors.

And then Missingno spawned over the credits.

I still have no idea how any of this happened, but thank you for sharing it with us.

I hope someday you change your mind about Mjorjor's Msak.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'm so glad the end credits decided to kick it up a notch. :allears:
Thanks for showing us this trainwreck.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Farewell, Luak. See you in my dreams.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Farewell, Luak. See you in my dreams nightmares.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
This whole ride deserves way, way more attention than it got. The fact you succeeded in struggling through it is doubly impressive. (I get that there was nothing mechanically wrong, but gently caress me if trying to play this wouldn't be massively headache inducing.)

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Black Robe posted:

That was a glorious end to a wonderful journey through Luak's time-travel-scrambled madness, telling the epic saga of a sentient evil cape that was eventually defeated by some sort of goblin with the ability to ignore floors.

And then Missingno spawned over the credits.

I still have no idea how any of this happened, but thank you for sharing it with us.

I hope someday you change your mind about Mjorjor's Msak.

The nature of how Majora's Mask runs on GameCube makes changing my mind on doing a full run of that incredibly unlikely with how unstable it is, especially since I have to do it on real hardware so I don't get save states to mitigate random crashes. I won't say no to doing a one-off thing sometime down the line, but I did have something else in mind too...

https://twitter.com/ChaosArgate/status/1231781798784520192

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So when are you getting your gamecube exorcised?

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Hunt11 posted:

So when are you getting your gamecube exorcised?

And close off such a lucrative content avenue? Never.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Man, get every decent adventure and platformer you can think of for your haunted gamecube. Whatever makes the Z buffer in these games flip the gently caress out is definitely hardware at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
So it only affects N64 games on the Cube?