Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Commander Keene posted:

I just want to call attention to how subtly hosed up Lunk's model is, he looks a lot more sinister this way.

1000% on board, this looks fun as hell :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:stonklol:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

EclecticTastes posted:

Hm, it must be haunted

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Black Robe posted:

Can't wait to see the water temple.

I feel like there's a small but notable risk that this could make reality collapse in on itself, destroying Hyrule and possibly even our own world :ohdear:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm just glad the game lets you continue at zero hearts, dying is an unnecessary barrier to unskilled gamers imo

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I think I'd tap out here, I've played the game a million times but always get lost in this room even without running around below lava level in a haunted cartridge :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It fits, it's like another step along the way in reality itself being torn apart.