Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

The constant noise isn't fan noise, it's the sound of hyperrealistic blood being spewn out of the GameCube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

If Ruto dissolves in (some) water, despite clearly being aquatic. Does that mean that she's an ancestor to Inklings and Octolings? :thunk:

Also, I like to think Navi's saying "Luak!" instead of "look!"

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What do you mean, no mouth? He's very clearly got a huge hinging mouth like a muppet. That line along his cheeks is where the top and bottom of his head meet.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What you need is one of those blindfolded speedrunners that can tell you exactly where you are and how to proceed from just a few audio cues, as long as they keep their eyes closed.
Mainly, because I think if they opened their eyes, their mind would shatter from the sight of what's happened to their favorite game.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I completely forgot Spirit Temple was this short thanks to Nimpize's Spirit Temple taking 12 episodes.

Bonus avatar material:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Luak was no stranger to falling through floors and walls. But this time, this time felt different. Something had changed. A threshold was crossed that could never be uncrossed. Luak had become a cowardly cheater!

I'd have done the same in your stead, I'm just surprised you lasted this long before going for clips.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'm so glad the end credits decided to kick it up a notch. :allears:
Thanks for showing us this trainwreck.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

L is Real 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

"Put the chat in sub only mode."

I knew it'd come back to sandwiches eventually.