Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Oh, this oughtta be interesting. I wonder if there's more than just the Z-Axis glitch, though, something like the dancing ice floes in Chaos.

I just want to call attention to how subtly hosed up Lunk's model is, he looks a lot more sinister this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I initially misread that episode title as "Juba Jaab's Deli", which changes the mental image I got significantly.

This episode is great, what with the Umbrella Corp. doors, extreme bouncy house floors, MAXIMUM UNDULATION, and... whatever happened to Ruto's model.

I wonder if this counts as a corruption stream?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Luak is just done with all of this bullshit.

SatansOnion posted:

the odd mirrored-sunglasses look of Gnadnofr’s eyes, along with the pseudo-tache, make him look like a gloating cop who just pulled Luak over for speeding
"You got any idea how fast you were going, son?"

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Hunt11 posted:

I want to say that wasn't a frog but Abaddon from SMT.
Maybe we now know what's wrong with Argate's Gamecube.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Featuring everyone's favorite Zorld item; the Fire Shovel!

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Of course those Silver Gauntlets won't fit Child Luak. I think they're taller than he is!

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

The video in which we discover Argate's kink, jumping off ledges into bottomless pits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Time to brush up on your Kevin Sorbo, then.