Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Well, most of this was entirely horrifying. Except finding the pants, that's when I lost it. This is quite the... magical experience. :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I (Still) Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Whatever the hell is wrong with this world, it's getting worse.

Can't wait to see the water temple.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Don't play tennis with lit fireworks, kids.

also I lost it at Tony Huak.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

That was pretty much what I expected. And next is the water temple, which I've been looking forward to since I saw how mad this was :allears:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

The void is a lovely soothing shade of lavender in the water temple. I like it.

At least you know this will be (probably) the worst part over and done with.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Why won't you try and catch some void-fish for the poor amputee, Argate?

I also wasn't expecting the well to be quite this... well, whatever this is. Though I did kind of hope the lens of truth would undo the wacky and show the normal game.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Some of your voices were really quiet in this one, not sure if it's on my end or not.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Why, Zorld... you're so beautiful...

(Imagine the children she and Luak might have :magical:)

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

This isn't even gameplay any more. This is just Link having an anxiety dream for 20 minutes.

And it's amazing.

I don't blame you for having to resort to this, there was no legit way out of that without the ability to quicksave after literally every step.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

That was a glorious end to a wonderful journey through Luak's time-travel-scrambled madness, telling the epic saga of a sentient evil cape that was eventually defeated by some sort of goblin with the ability to ignore floors.

And then Missingno spawned over the credits.

I still have no idea how any of this happened, but thank you for sharing it with us.

I hope someday you change your mind about Mjorjor's Msak.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

ChaosArgate posted:

I won't say no to doing a one-off thing sometime down the line, but I did have something else in mind too...

https://twitter.com/ChaosArgate/status/1231781798784520192

Yesssss.

Drakenel posted:

Man, get every decent adventure and platformer you can think of for your haunted gamecube.

Also this. It's a brand new genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

...good grief, Luak got off lightly compared to Luggi.