Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

So local tory MP who got 53% in 2017 has sent out a bit of trash election leaflet that has the 2015 results on it(he lost 36.6%-36%) and is claiming its going to be close.

I think and hope that someone might be a little bit worried :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

thespaceinvader posted:

Wow imgur has gone super fucky but here's this if anyone can make use of it

unless thats edited someone real did a job on the placement of those stickers. Stop what exit.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

I dunno if i can take however many more days of this, i go out for chips come back and and boom watsons going what a loving day :P

deano
Sep 6, 2000

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Isn't it still used as a local anaesthetic for people who are allergic to the ones usually used?

edit nope think i was wrong but seems:

As a medical treatment, cocaine is used during procedures involving the upper respiratory tract. In addition to anesthesia and vasoconstriction of the upper respiratory tract, cocaine also shrinks the mucosa or mucous membranes.2

Cocaine used during medical procedures comes in the form of a topical solution. This cocaine hydrochloride solution comes in three different concentrations: 1%, 4%, or 10%. Because of potential toxicity, usually, only the 1% or 4% solutions are used

deano fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Nov 7, 2019

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Zephirus posted:

Ooh, some of those OW ads are pretty good fodder

Ooooh aint seen those, trying to avoid anything about it till I go get it the morn, heard very good things.

edit
double Ooooh more podcast yay

deano fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Nov 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

https://twitter.com/C4Dispatches/status/1200836894231126017

This popped up on my feed and honestly tore me to pieces.

I dont post much but read this thead everyday these days and well people have to deal with me shouting down their lovely opinions when i here meso thanks for that its made me a better person.
I've had a lovely few months personaly which sucked and the last week everything seem to be on the upswing yay.

Im in South East Scotland
Sitting tory got 53% last time but his ground game is poo poo and local SNP i think is stronger than last time but honestly my gut feel of this is like the polls, mostly full of poo poo.
So snp/con straight fight in my local so tactial snp it is.
The local labour candidate is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Davidson_(British_politician). But polled low last time, least he didnt loose his deposit like the Lib.

I've not had anything through the letter box from him but if the focus is winnable seats makes sense. Had just 2 SNP and one Tory one that i think is from 2017 as the charts and numbers are dated, might be left over from then and hopefully hes not getting any new ones out.

Everyone out the doorsteps or doing a thing in the background keep it up your doing great work.

All goes well here one less Scottish tory shitebag

We can Win this!
soz for slightly drunk rambling posting but honesdtly right now i wish i could give you all a big hug.