Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
You missed blackman-woods standing down as a Labour mp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

Comrade Fakename posted:

Unfortunately Slack has a limit of nine people in a chat, and the the Secret Goon Cru chat is now full. If someone who knows more about Slack than I do can convince me that I can do it without the higher-ups knowing about it, I might look into making a private channel.

Its free tier slack so exports cant be done on demand theres stuff around using the api export data but i believe its public channels only by default

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Are any of the third-party food delivery places *not* scum? Most of my local takeaways are now on one or the other and I'd rather not give money to Uber Eats (for obvious reasons) and I've heard Deliveroo treats their drivers even worse, so if anyone could tell me that, say, Just Eat are at least a tiny bit less scummy than the others I'd be happy to use them.

(Obviously I'm going to give the driver a decent cash tip, especially as it's just started raining - I'd just be happy if the delivery fee weren't going to the wrong people)

I thought just eat were just the online ordering bit and everything else was handled by the takeaway

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Have we found the non-melt 00s comedian?

Isn't coogan more 90's than 00's

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Not sure if this has come up in the thread yet but the Tories have renamed their official account to "factccheckuk" to spread misinformation during the debate using their blue tick

I thought renaming your account automatically lost the blue tick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Still waiting for someone to ask about squirrels