Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1189177968196636672

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

an_mutt posted:

I'm catching up on the thread and Kirby shitposting reminded me of one of my favourite tweets:

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1034148211785703429

Hmm... I hate this.

Almost as much I hate the United Kingdom conservative party.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Failed Imagineer posted:

And Joris' favourite band being The Clash is up there with Paul Ryan's favourite band being RATM...

I was going to make this exact comment. He couldn't even say something halfway plausible like the Beatles or the Who, it just had to be a radleft punk band. :livintrope:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Gove taking pointers from Justin Trudeau on how to win an election.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

:siren: :siren: :siren: Folks, I need your assistance. I've gotten so sick of the endless smearing of Jeremy Corbyn by the conservatives and NewsCorp papers that I've decided to start doing something to push back against the narrative. In particular, I want to write a piece debunking the notion that Corbyn in an anti-Semite. I want it to be as exhaustive and complete as possible to ensure that it won't get any "yes, but what about when Corbyn did..." responses. So I would really appreciate it if you could all help me compile a list of as many concrete things people have used in the past to "prove" that Corbyn is an anti-Semite. Then I'm going to spend the next week or so researching as many of them as possible and writing up my findings in one big Medium article.

Hopefully, that article will come in handy for anyone who needs a one-stop link to send to people who have been fooled into believing that Corbyn is an anti-Semite. Because at the moment there is so much third-hand hearsay about Labour anti-Semitism out there that it's almost impossible to verifiably prove that it's all hogwash without putting in a lot of legwork.