Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I hope you all had a happy and safe Spooktober UKMT, for Brexit is quite spooky indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

HorseLord posted:

The thread is mostly social democrats, except for a guy who got so over-eager about chasing out a communist that he accidentally did holocaust denial.

Do what now

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Grey Hunter posted:

Jezza waiting for the first post brexit day polls as much as I am.....

Corbyn’s nice grandpa energy is immense. :3:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Extremely cursed

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Man I wanna join the “I hope everyone dies gently caress you” caucus

Also HorseLord stop inciting dumb slapfights and post productively.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

OwlFancier posted:

I'm not sure the article can beat the picture:

this remake of v for vendetta sucks

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Braggart posted:

What the gently caress, this never happened to me before? How can the media say no to this face?

He looks like Carpenter’s The Thing lol.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Hey UKMT, come contribute to my awesome new thread!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
It seems like if parking is such a critical issue maybe they should look into providing alternative low cost ways to get to the hospital.

Some kind of... publicly owned... transportation...

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Chucat posted:

Boring as hell question about terfs that's been on and off bugging me for the last week.

What the hell do you do when they go "Oh so you don't care about ciswomen then?" when they bring up stuff like "People will self-identify to get into women's spaces and the women are scared of this happening" and I'm going "That literally doesn't happen, here's a report that says it doesn't happen." and they go "But what if it did, don't you care about women?"

If white women wanted to keep black women out of women’s spaces because they felt uncomfortable you’d laugh at them.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
https://twitter.com/alex4pt/status/1191104292016410624?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

https://twitter.com/beramatt/status/1200130892422950913?s=21

(I don’t know who this is)

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Nov 28, 2019