Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Ttuno0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

it would probably be the most incredible moment in the history of the universe and I hope it happens

only thing that would make it better is if Rudy joined him

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Hatebag posted:

Transaction taxes are good, yes. Some of the warren stuff is good but i don't think it's a cohesive picture of how to address inequality

buddy, destroying the whole system and putting all republican senators and reps in jail will take some time

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

It also undermines one of the big selling points on M4A I've found for conservatives, that it'd be a boon for small business owners and entrepreneurs

Perhaps it can scale depending on size of the company, number of employees, income? Seems Warren's overarching plan is to effectively tax the poo poo out of the rich to pay for this, so I don't see why any tax can't be scaled down for smaller businesses.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

bernie witch............ thank you

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

It's unnecessarily complicated and as a result, is vulnerable. People aren't as stupid as gently caress as Jake tapper, you don't need to pander to them like this and as a result create a structure that is going to be coopted sooner than later

My other main suspicion is that we don't need to do anything but spend less than we are already spending on private subsidies. Any plan for additional funding is deeply suspicious as a result, is the goal to maintain the current private insurance system and leave them their power to destroy all good and living things? Will that mean they are permitted to duplicate coverage? Those are both dealbreakers

If these plans don't have an end goal of abolishing private insurance companies then what's even the point

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That's not an end, it's an objectively necessary means.

Right, same thing, it just needs to happen.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
samantha bee loving sucks so much

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

a mac.. hate to see it folks!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

To move forward as a nation, we all must work collectively to make sure Iowa isn't allowed to express opinions or have an effect on anything ever

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao just yesterday he was bitching about how the impeachment inquiry was killing the stock market

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1189919331259424770

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
keep calm
and
eat rear end

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
nuke Iowa and North Carolina until we figure out what's going on

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
don't know why poor people would complain about not having hopsitals in their area, you can easily youtube what you need to know to treat illnesses or wounds

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

can you imagine being part of the lgbtq community and supporting trump lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I've thoguht about it and decided I would donate to have a trump mega church built because I want endless content

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
wish we could remove the health coverage of everybody in congress but that won't do poo poo as the healthcare industry would just lobby to give them coverage or something equally capitalistic

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Tirade posted:

The citizens of the United States of America collectively decided to give the power of nuclear annihilation to a reality tv star.

Tens of millions of people looked at a voting screen or ballot paper and thought to themselves, "Donald J. Trump is the person I choose to hold this office".

listen fucker, have you seen any nukes dropped yet? any nuclear war? huh? who's the stupid one now, idiot

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
beto running and exposing himself as a dumbass neolib with idiotic policies has been good poo poo though

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The Alpha Centauri posted:

tha hell kind of lotion should i apply after a nair treatment/shower

thinking a mild cucumber moisturizer to prevent bumps/irritation spots

you want oil, lotions clog pores and cause breakouts

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the presidential debates are going to be spectacular

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Appetizer: sliced bread
Entree: microwave fried chicken with canned peas
Dessert: stale fortune cookie from Panda Express

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

not hosed up if true

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I hate this gif so much

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

A Handed Missus posted:

gently caress you

you call that a knife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_n5FFPrZuI

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trimp

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bulgakov posted:

lol wtf who would do that, plus then your walking around with poopy butt too :psyduck:

same people that want to pay homeowners to sit in their septic tank

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
boomers thrive on dishing out commentary but can’t take any sort of criticism because when you get down to it, they’ve been given a silver spoon their whole lives and are incapable of understanding that capitalism has hosed everything up because gently caress you got mine.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

archaeologists 10,000 years from now are going to have a hell of a time piecing together our civilization

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Cowpocalypse posted:

what does quid pro quo mean I don't speak spanish thanks

something about British money

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
buttigieg is pretty loving dumb for somebody that speaks like five languages

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bert Roberge posted:

But he's a strategic genius! Did you hear about all of his Risk master plans?

please educate me because my Risk master plans tend to include killing all my troops because gently caress the troops

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

good god I hope she runs

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the basic tenants of rural america are old men going to the same diner every day to harass the waitresses and talking amongst each other how libtards will never understand them because they dont know how to clean a gun or clean a chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

thanks I love it