Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

My santee's gift is ordered, set to arrive on the 19th. Hope I made a good pick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Santees gift is getting sent out today or tomorrow. I tried to keep it to local shops instead of Amazon, but hopefully you'll like it.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
Shipped out my santee's gift and it should arrive early next week.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Santees gift is getting sent out! Should arrive Tuesday!

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Dec 7, 2019

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Gift's been sent!

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I'm sorry. been super busy lately.
My santee will be getting packages from dec 16th until jan 28th if the tracking is to be believed.

Gomen

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

My gift should be leaving tomorrow, and arriving well before Christmas if all goes well.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Sefal posted:

I'm sorry. been super busy lately.
My santee will be getting packages from dec 16th until jan 28th if the tracking is to be believed.

Gomen

High five complete mystery arrival bro.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

A package came in...

Thank you Santa! I’d love to know who gave me some nice gifts! I'm excited to build my first gunpla!

Argona fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Dec 9, 2019

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I’ve been super busy last week with going to charaexpo and all but hopefully I’ll have time to buy something locally this weekend and get it sent out by Monday. Apologies if I miss Christmas!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Mine was shipped. It should arrive before Christmas. Crow, let me know if you need tracking details.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

Argona posted:

A package came in...

Thank you Santa! I’d love to know who gave me some nice gifts! I'm excited to build my first gunpla!

That would be me, I hope you like them!

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
My gift was shipped out today. I'll try to send tracking info soon.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I haven't sent anything yet but I'm going to go get some local shopping done this week!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I mentioned this to crow privately but I figured I’d post it just to be clear: I need to make a trip to get my gifts and I won’t be able to do so until the 14th

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
A package came in

This is awesome. Thank you so much Brownie!
Looking forward to going through them. Great Santa!

Bonus pictures

Cat is also a fan.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Sefal posted:

A package came in

This is awesome. Thank you so much Brownie!
Looking forward to going through them. Great Santa!

Bonus pictures

Cat is also a fan.

I'm glad you (and your cat) like them! I'm tempted to get those myself at some point now since i absolutely loved nier automata .
Also you have Good Taste.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Dec 11, 2019

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
A couple of boxes arrived at my doorstep today-inside was a cat fishing rod, a pusheen neck pillow, a history book, and a music album labeled Caravan Palace.

Thanks for the gifts mysterious santa!

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Shipped. Should arrive on the 17th.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

Had a package arrive a few days ago:

Thank you santa!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

Sent my package out! Hope my santee enjoys it

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Thanks for the awesome looking mangas, Santa-sama! I've read a bit of Magus Bride before, but I don't own it, and the Nagabe mangas look very interesting too.

My gift is ordered and I hope it will arrive before xmas. I'll get in touch if it's delayed.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Chas McGill posted:

Thanks for the awesome looking mangas, Santa-sama! I've read a bit of Magus Bride before, but I don't own it, and the Nagabe mangas look very interesting too.

My gift is ordered and I hope it will arrive before xmas. I'll get in touch if it's delayed.

Really hope you enjoy Girl From The Other Side. I just picked it up very recently and it blew me away. I thought it might push some similar buttons to Witch Hat Atelier since you mentioned enjoying that.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I have recieved my secret tidings!

Thank you for the Konosuba Clock, FGO Illustrations, JOJO Calendar, another calendar (of?) and a Kimetsu...Scarf?

KAMI SAMA BRESS!!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dropped my package off at the post office. It'll probably arrive around Thursday.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

Grouchio posted:

Thank you for the Konosuba Clock, FGO Illustrations, JOJO Calendar, another calendar (of?) and a Kimetsu...Scarf?
Hope you enjoy them! The scarf is actually a tenugui so you can probably hang it like a wallscroll too. Also the other calendar was a freebie included with one of the purchases that has a bunch of voice actors on it. Can't really tell you who they are since I don't follow that scene but I figured it didn't hurt to send regardless.

My package was also received this morning so I'll make a post about it later!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Thank you, Santa, for the shirts and for the new friends.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

My SS sent me genuine AirPods©™®℠⑨! I almost feel bad you had to pay US shipping prices just for that, but it definitely would've been harder to send the little extras from Amazon Japan too. In any case, thanks a ton, el dorito!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

leather fedora posted:

My SS sent me genuine AirPods©™®℠⑨! I almost feel bad you had to pay US shipping prices just for that, but it definitely would've been harder to send the little extras from Amazon Japan too. In any case, thanks a ton, el dorito!

thanks to black friday, it was still much cheaper to buy it here and pay taxes and ship it with tracking and insurance than buying it from amazon japan outright :psyduck:

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

"Oh poo poo! It's Berlioz ... Or Thermidor? ... Aren't they the same dude?"

I should let's play those games. They're my favorite. I also have Nexus and Last Raven to play already.

Twice I've been to every model shop I could find in Tokyo and never saw an AC model, let alone this or White Glint. Thanks a ton Santee! Hannibal approves too.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got a package! It's late, though, so pics tomorrow.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
I'll be around until saturday, then I'm heading to Japan until the first. I'll try to keep in touch with my parents in case a package shows up after I leave.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Packages sent out Tuesday, so hopefully they arrive in time for Christmas.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Unfortunately probably won't be able to ship out until Saturday, hopefully they don't show up too late

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hey I got a package in the other day with some good books in it, it didn't come with a note but I got confirmed that it's from my partner, thank you so much! Spirited Away is my favorite movie and I was really close to asking for that Monster Hunter illustrations book as well so this is great!

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Can't get a good picture up, but my gift arrived in the mail today. Model kit, card, and note.

Thanks.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
As I said before: I got a package!

it was not, as the labeling indicated, a big ol' box of cheese :argh:

it was things!

An apple pie that is all but gone already, a LL key chain, a LL art book (with some good poo poo in it I tell you what), and a nice big SM puzzle!

Thanks, Argona! Good stuff!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

A PACKAGE ARRIVED!

What's in the booooooox???

RAD GHIBLI MERCH!

• Nausicaä riding a horseclaw!
  • Nausicaä riding a personal glider!
  • A No-face pouch for pens and stuff!
  • A paper fan to start me on my ill fated rakugo career!
  • Princess Mononoke playing cards!
  • Matcha! Now I can finally find out how to bring oatmeal cookies to the next level
  • 5 pairs of chopsticks! They are from harajuku, so I guess I can channel my inner gyaru through them

These gifts were truly heartful and thoughtfelt and I really appreciate them! :swoon:

THANK YOU, SECRET SANTA!!!

EDIT: OH CRAP, i forgot to take a picture of the NieR: Automata based BRING ARTS Trading Weapon Collection! Hopefully some of my models can wield these weapons of justice.... FOR EVIL

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

A couple of boxes arrived at my doorstep today-inside was a cat fishing rod, a pusheen neck pillow, a history book, and a music album labeled Caravan Palace.

Thanks for the gifts mysterious santa!
You're welcome! Did you enjoy your gifts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Grouchio posted:

You're welcome! Did you enjoy your gifts?

Yeah, the cd was cool and I'll save the book to read another time. The cats are really enjoying their gift, and while I can't really use neck pillows due to neck touching being extremely uncomfortable for me, I was able to find somebody who could use it. Thanks again for the gifts Grouchio-you did good. :D