Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
I also seemed to have a box waiting for me when I got back from the attempted trip.

These definitely look interesting, Julias, thanks! I'm very curious as to what the delayed gift is going to be, if it's the best for last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Trip report: Twin Spica has definitely grabbed my interest. Thanks for the recommendation with this gift.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is it too late to sign up

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The gift I sent my santee should have arrived. If not, or if it isn't to their liking, I can figure something else out!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Unsticking this, but if I anyone had a problem with their Secret Santa/Gifts, Smoking Crow, Julias or yours truly are here and available for messaging to try and work out anything.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
What was the deadline because I never received anything

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

yours got sent out today

import/export stuff

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

What was the deadline because I never received anything

If you haven't had a gift by the 13th jan let crow know

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

A package came in:

AWWW YEAH SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE ITS AT

Thanks Bees! Merry Belated Christmas!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
I believe the last of my santee's stuff has arrived, shame about that toxx though.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Brownieftw posted:

Trip report: Twin Spica has definitely grabbed my interest. Thanks for the recommendation with this gift.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Your last gift is still not here yet (international shipping has been extra slow this year), but it's estimated to arrive within a week, so hopefully it'll arrive to you in 2-3 weeks.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
A package came in!

And in it was... a lot of stuff. Thanks for the totes, plates, Daigo deck box/sleeves, and especially the homemade jam! I’ll try it out soon. Merry Christmas, Santa Nico!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
This is just a reminder to everyone:

Please be sure to READ THE RULES CAREFULLY before signing up, and if any issues should arise with getting out your gifts in time, YOU SHOULD COMMUNICATE THOSE ISSUES, either in the thread or by contacting a mod or Smoking Crow.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hey! I got some more stuff from my secret santa partner and I love it all three books are those that I always loved the art from and the 2B figure looks great! Thank you so much whoever you are santa!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
My own secret santa package arrived but whatever was inside (something made of cloth?) got damaged in transit somehow. :rip:
getting probated for a month for not sending anything before I got anything was kind of funny, though.

Also AnoHito since I lost PMs can you just let me know about the thing I PM'd you about?

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jan 13, 2020

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sorry to hear that, it was meant to be a print with a frame 😔.

How badly damaged was it? I can get a replacement or something else sent out.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Cuntellectual posted:

My own secret santa package arrived but whatever was inside (something made of cloth?) got damaged in transit somehow. :rip:
getting probated for a month for not sending anything before I got anything was kind of funny, though.

Also AnoHito since I lost PMs can you just let me know about the thing I PM'd you about?

You have PMs now :ssh:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Chas McGill posted:

Sorry to hear that, it was meant to be a print with a frame 😔.

How badly damaged was it? I can get a replacement or something else sent out.

It was just water damage because it fell out of the mailbox and was in a snowbank for who knows how long. Our mailbox sucks and drops stuff sometimes like that. :v:

It was just hard to tell because I tried to be careful with opening it since I was worried about messing it up after it was already wet. It'll probably be okay!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Hahahaha you dudes are killing me. I don't even know what the odds of this happening are, but it happened again.

That is now all the artbooks I have, other than one specific artist's thing which probably isn't the easiest to get anymore.
Thanks Julias, you can never have enough of Best Wolf. Koume Keito is easily my favorite artist for Holo.

Other than the novels, I think I have most of the official spice and wolf goodies, figure and artbook wise anyway.
Looking forward to next year, this stuff is always fun.

edit: This reminds me of a few years ago I got 3 different headsets from 3 different people lmao.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 15, 2020

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Awww, I didn't know you already had it! Kinda ruins the fun a bit, but I hope you are able to put it to good use somehow! Merry Christmas!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Julias posted:

Awww, I didn't know you already had it! Kinda ruins the fun a bit, but I hope you are able to put it to good use somehow! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too man, thanks again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Sorry to necro this but you don't have PMs, did you ever get what I sent you AnoHito?