Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
My 13 yo daughter is way into B. E. So I have had to listen to all of it and take her to a concert.

This girls got pipes, writes all the music with her brother, hates female body objectification, is veg and anti drug. The rest is about 16 yo romance.

It's super duper harmless.

(Covering MJ's "bad" live)
https://youtu.be/Pv6Rt2x6kPg

My kids favorite song to blast when she's sad, and at 13 that's all the time.

https://youtu.be/pbMwTqkKSps

I don't know if y'all have seen what the rest of teen music looks/sounds like, but it's pretty gratting.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Nov 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

dubzee posted:

Here, have another contemplative cover by a girl with pipes. It's helping me to listen to this again while digesting today's news fire hose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ095S0MmnA

I like that! My wife listens to her a lot but I struggle with the antonnal aspects of her album, but I'm getting passed it.

It's not a fire hose, it's the ocean.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Who is this "the Democrats" monolith? Bloomberg I'd a billionaire egomaniac. These articles are written just to rile people up and for no other reason.

Warren has always been well liked in the party apparatus, so that's not the issue. Bloomberg is gonna fart into nothingness as soon as he sees his shadow.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Foreign policy and the Atlantic aren't really non-partisan sources either.

What is then?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Richard Bong posted:

Please stop reinforcing the idea that the worst thing about being a leftist is interacting with other leftists.

It absolutely is though.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I’m probably the closest person to “conservative” on this sub forum. And I’ve never voted Republican, I just have an insatiable lust for Slavic and Terrorist blood and a true desire to see nukes at least go back into testing so we can see 4K HDR nuclear explosions. If they’re over Moscow or Riyadh, all the better.

There's a lot of folks who misconstrue an understanding of how a candidate can seem appealing (discussion on buttigieg, Biden, et El) and approval for said candidate.

The same thing happened with Clinton. Debunking bullshit ment you were a supporter, not just someone who actually read the article.

(Edit: I also have enough personal experience with Russia and it's citizens to want nothing but the worst for them)

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Poor Nero. Dude got a bad rap for no reason.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Can you post some Twitter links so I can follow

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I don't know how anybody gets all bent out of shape about buttigieg. He's pretty much blank man that's his entire sales pitch, his pros, and his cons combined.

Well gay troop blankman. If he was a superhero he would be "Captain middle-management bureaucrat"

I keep hearing rumors from friends of mine who work in campaigns that Biden is bleeding mid range staff.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

Because what if he gets in? I don't want that fucker in the hot seat.

I mean I'll take four to eight years of 'meh' over what we got right now any day. I'll take any of them outside of obvious Russian candidate 2: electric boogaloo

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

Same but I don't need to actively want it neither.

Neither do I. The electorate is huge and boring so I am just preparing myself for the reality of meh candidate

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

EBB posted:

Butt is basically The Smiler from Transmetropolitan, whereas Trump is The Beast.

Or just some nerd Intel LT.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Because a lot of folks have already hitched their wagon and have to demagogue everyone else. It's only gonna get worse as it plays out.

You would think that atleast in GIP folks would have learned better than to drink the Kool-Aid

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I've been in America for near 40 years now, and the best case scenario hasn't happened yet. Sometimes something better than the median happens, but the equilibrium changes very slowly.

It takes a generation. Reading history, really reading it, shows that everything takes time. Even once it hits a precipice, there is still more to be done to get it there and keep it. The chances of taking all three Chambers are drat slim and any policy outside of regular order getting a fail shake in the supreme Court are even slimmer.

There's a lot of proposals, but those are all goals, not things that are going to happen in anything remotely like the proposed form. Grandiose plans are derailed by the world easily.

In a world where Donald Trump was elected president, I'm not counting on things.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 1, 2019

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

How quickly will this degenerate into dick-waving about who the "real" veteran is?

About when that post was made.

Also lol at bullying someone who is already enough of a narcissist to run for president.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Dec 1, 2019

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

lmao Nate is about the last possible person to engage in “real vereran” posts unironically. Except when calling Kurt Schlichter a deployment dodging national guard racism-master O-6.

So what's the bullying? They going to give him a wet willy? In a world where Swift boat veterans for truth and bone spurs both exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
That dude don't give a gently caress. He's practically lab grown. I'm sure the high priced consultant handling his Twitter will insert the negative mentions into an excel column.