Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I wonder if Sergeant Major will get pissy if I hit him with ok boomer next time he says something to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

everyone younger than me is a boot

everyone older than me is an overbearing prick

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Internet Wizard posted:

They’re official record so he’s prohibited by court order from deleting them :lol:

Somehow I doubt president crimes is gonna abide by that court order

not that he's gonna delete them, they're perfect and good and cool tweets and they're his friends

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

French Canadian posted:

I'm not trying to troll I'm just trying to make sense of whether or not the military is full of fascists as these dumb dumbs seem to hype it as being...

I mean, sure it's not but gently caress me...now I'm gonna be on the look out for any telltale fascist insignias :^/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJfnYKqZdwPhK1bFbrx9hCi-61n5f0tener8iZ3AkOw/htmlview#gid=0

Per the recent info dump communicated via bellingcat:

https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/how-tos/2019/11/06/massive-white-supremacist-message-board-leak-how-to-access-and-interpret-the-data/

It’s not full of fascists, but there’s definitely more than a few roaming about

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Yes, why wasn't the centennial of women's suffrage not earlier in history???

:thunk:

BigDave posted:

What's Liam Neeson doing these days?

Oh and hey the world is hosed good to know.

Last I heard, some disturbingly racist remarks

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Wingnut Ninja posted:

There's a way to interpret that as an intentional joke/comment that women should have gotten the vote much earlier. It's just... not plausible coming from him.

Yeah at first I was even going to be generous and say that that's what he was going for, that women should've had suffrage a century prior to that.

Of course, that would imply that he is directly responsible for them getting suffrage when they did, and I wouldn't exactly put such a claim past him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

When I was six I wanted to be a fighter pilot like Star Fox.

When I was 10 that changed to being a Marine.

At 25 I wanted to be SF

Now at 29 I just want to drink this back pain away and hope the ringing in my ears stops.

I don’t know where I was going with that but I guess I’m not as hyper-focused on a goal like bootyjug is.

Dude definitely has a skinsuit in his closet though.