Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Dude's goin full Dennis Reynolds there :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Man, can Yellowstone just explode already :smith:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Casimir Radon posted:

Steam and GOG seem to have put video game piracy to bed for the most part. Unlike the balkanization of the streaming market the only thing you might have to worry about is the service dying out.

Nah, the majority of games are being cracked on the reg still, every now and then some drm like denuvo will take longer, but even then, it's just a matter of time generally. Uh, from what I've heard anyway...

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
At this point it feels like Hypnophant is posting from inside the coup...

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Best Friends posted:

The police are killing protesters in Bolivia now, and there are reports the new "president" (leader of the opposition party who is no where near the legitimate line of secession) has authorized lethal force.

No coup, no coup, you're the coup :colbert:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I dont have a link atm, but some hk uni students had built a full-on catapult out of bamboo and it was loving cool

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

I think a trebuchet is powered by a counterweight rather than tension. And it has a sling not like, a rigid end. Then there's also mangonels and it all gets confusing as poo poo. Regardless those students are awesome.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Bored As gently caress posted:

Yeah wow now I remember. I had originally thought it was like Third World Reggin' (instead of Regging, ie registering).

:aaaaa: Holy poo poo I always thought that too, the other thing never crossed my mind

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
That all makes perfect sense

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Yea they said tbey spent the last 3 years fact checking and getting it confirmed :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I think the point of the Butt stuff is that it fits with him seemingly wanting power for power's sake, and that everything he does is extremely manufactured/ contrived to further that goal. Not some "oh no a kid wanted to be president" handwringing.