Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

People went and bought poo poo tons of Dalmatians because of a movie and it didn't go well because surprise surprise they're really active and perhaps not the best for families with kids. There are already too many people who are too stupid to have regular pets.

Im so happy most of Kedah's extra energy gets spent in her spread eagle DEATH FROM ABOVE! leaps onto the bed a dozen times to get me moving after i wake up and she wants breakfast. That and knocking my phone out of my hamd when i take too long dealing with work email before getting up

Stravag fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Huskies aren't that much of a handful if you aren't an idiot

Well we are talking about a dog choicebecause of tv/movies

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah got into her calming treats last night and ate about 50 of them when shes suppossed to have like 4 at a time based on weight. Shes been up and about but been really sleepy all day

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

No seriously what the gently caress

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

But if amazon doesnt pay 0 in federal taxes how will he afford to feed his mistresses?!?!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

BigDave posted:

Why We Still Need Decorum - Now More Than Ever
By Sean Hannity

I was a fan of his live onair op ed piece "why cant black people treat the police right? When i get pulled over i flash my gun at them to show im armed and never have an issue"

Stravag fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Nov 2, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Goddamn. The only thing that would make that funnier is if whoever won took a mike and said "i'd like to dedicate this to donald trump......'s master vladimir putin"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im happy i had a good us history teacher in 11th who did poo poo like put up a map of the us with registered hate groups marked out with dots from 1927 surprise its from 2005 and went over the trail of tears and internment camps. He even did quick brushups on the constitution even tho his class was suppossed to be like 1865 to current times

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I had never heard about the butler thing until i started watching those beau youtube vids

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Can you imagine the shake up that would happen if a sentence like that went?

Edit: and on a different horrible note

https://news.yahoo.com/china-reportedly-sending-men-sleep-120625885.html

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hey being a raving nutcase isnt an issue until you violate copyright

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

"Read the transcript there was nothing there " lololol

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

We just lost grandpa tho :(

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The only use i have for vape pens is how hideable it makes weed. Instead of like a 32 oz mason jar you have like 6 cartrifges and you can get way higher way more often without all the evidence laying around

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

My brother grows so my xmas present was a stuffed full mason jar. I dont smoke what he does so i still have like half of it left 3 years later. Im sure its just trash at this point but v0v

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol if you won't smoke 3 year old weed

Its not that i wont its that i had cartridges to smoke while ive been back in hotels 5+nights a week

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Ive never listened to billie eilish but as long as you can discern words she is leagues ahead of whoever is on that goddamn doritos ad with backstreet boys murmuring a bunch of gibberish

Edit: yeah i would listen to her if the rest of her stuff is like that. Gonna have to go through what she has on spotify now

Stravag fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Nov 6, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Just loving amazing...not that it matters but could that be considered intimidation of a witness? (if he even got the person right)

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

There will be an epiphany but it will just be about how they need to stonewall against anything a (d) or (i) suggests even harder until they blame everything on blue hard enough they hold house senate and pres again. And the supreme court is definately going to do their part

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I still would rather gates be richest man alive than bezos but thats not saying much

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

He's the richest man in the world, what more reason do you need?

The people have to piss in bottles because you risk getting fired if you take your federally mandated bathroom breaks thing? You cant tell me that a corporate culture thats fine with that kind of thing didnt work its way down from the top or when that kind of story came out there would be massive sweeping changes i havent heard about yet

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

That Works posted:

People get mad about wasting money on fireworks but at least they bring some spark of joy to more than ones self.

Well...when the fireworks dont give puppies heartattacks or cause then such stress their eyes rupture sure...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

The gently caress are the words to search nowadays?!? What is this Plex and Emby?

Plex is a media player that lets you organise a file server very easily, tracks last watched, lets you swap transfer rate and resolution in the media player itself, its very useful. Works on pc, smart tv, and consoles with their own apps. Leta ypu have a file server set up at home and watch stuff from it via internet hence the netflix comparison. Also has a phone ap but you have to pay premium to stream from your file server to the phone ap. Pm me so i dont forget and ill SS what the dash looks like on my laptop tonight when i get back from working

Stravag fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Nov 8, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I last used pb and demonoid but that was like 8 years ago. I figured pb was deaddeaddead by now with how hard they were going after it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh hey if you have verizon you may be able to get a year of disney plus free i got an email about it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You can skip forward and miss "youre my sister". You cant skip and make goons not goonbodied

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Caravan palace is a goddamn treasure who doesn't get the credit they deserve

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Holy fuuuuuuuuck

For a sec i thought she was saying maga kin like some new weirder form of furry

Stravag fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 9, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Unfortunately i know the type of person my mom is and she was all about trump until hillary caught her preference because "she's earned it". Her reason she liked trump was "well hes rich so he should be able to do whatever he wants"

The world would be better off without any of them. Lets do it PURGGGGEEEE TIMMMMEEEEE!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

But I thought respect was earned, not given :thunk:

Only if you're younger because the olds have earned it by not being dead yet or something

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Fallom posted:

drat, have the JCS considered just asking Trump?

Oh god and make his "its all a coup attempt" bullshit true?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Until the heatdeath of the universe is sure a few more years yeah

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Girl from hs whos still in is sharing a few of these

How pissy do you guys think some people will get?

Stravag fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Nov 11, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

She understands that Crowder is wrong af and not worth engaging, right?

Im not sure tbh. Shes been in 11 years so she may be kinda brokebrained. Do armorers get more or less brokebrained from their time in?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

thinking about the true veterans on remembrance day

A goon's cousin is super into airsoft and i think he referred to his long weekend airsoft trip to georgia near the big base there as a deployment.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://youtu.be/JYvL5cUj5ds

Hes doing a multipart runthrough of major and minor wars the us was in. Id only heard of like a quarter of these

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Why is he fighting so hard on his taxes????

Lol

Dude sued a journalist for 5 billion in libel damages because the journalist's best figuring was he was worth 200-250 mill in an article. He cant not be a fucknugget

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The ending is loving amazing

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

BigDave posted:

Were you the guys who had to call in air support with a AT&T phone card because the radios weren't programmed correctly?

Please tell me that scene from the first transformers movie wasnt somehow based in reality jfc...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

EFB

It was...

Goddammit when i think of how much money we spend on our military "reliable comms for our guys" was something i figured was solved after ww2 before desert storm. What a silly civilian ive been?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Cyber (giggity) force