Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Vasudus posted:

I've owned labs for most of my life and if I ever get another dog, I'll probably get another lab. Love those big dopey bastards.

Every Lab I've ever met has been a dopey gently caress. I love it.
We have an extremely intelligent German Shepard/Beagle mix. She would have been an amazing working dog if people hadnt spent her first 7 months abusing the poo poo out of her. We also have a super dumb Pit mix. She is probably the 2nd dumbest dog I've ever met, but will love you to death.
11/10, mo' dogs, mo' betta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

New Terminator is probably the best since 2.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

That isn't exactly saying a whole lot

I'm well aware. This is the best sequel to T2.

E- this feels much more like a Terminator movie than any other, but it's not without flaws. To me, much of the franchise doesn't exist, so I was very happy to see this one doing things right.

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Nov 2, 2019

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

did linda hamilton fuckin own

gently caress yeah she did.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

God drat, the 80s were loving weird.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I just clicked through the list of "Faithful Dogs" on wiki.

We don't deserve dogs.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

YT music recommendations are on point. I've found a bunch of cool music by just letting it play, including Jack White's 'Carolina Drama' and Glorious Sons 'Sawed Off Shotgun' (which is apparently super popular on the radio, but I don't listen to the radio much.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Uh, that just makes me want to vote for them even harder.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Can someone give me a quick dirty on Bolivia?
Googling the events seems pretty polarizing.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Sorry I loving asked.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Oh, shut the gently caress up.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Kanye knows he's crazy- he has moments of lucidity, but he can't always recognize that he has brain diarrhea. He covers some in an interview with Dave what's his face from the old night show.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Watching his face, there is no way it wasn't him.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

If this were really the funniest timeline, it would have happened to Trump.

It was a Deep State fart!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

"Wrong kid died."

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Everybody talks about how Zucc is an android, but he looks more human than Pence.
Pence looks like the Early T-800 infiltrators that could be ID'd by their fake skin.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

I've shook his hand.

He's utterly forgettable in person. He wears matching track suits with Mother for their morning walks.

Matching track suits.

You're just confirming my theory.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

nullscan posted:

AD and totally going to get hit for piss test when I get home :(

It's stupid easy to beat a piss test

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Arcella posted:

The martians will get pissed and do a Mars Attacks on us.

So now that we've cover the Pros, does anyone have something for the Con column?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I made a joke about how UK shouldn't send their cops on US LEO exchanges anymore to my wife.
Watching the video, it wasn't any where near a perfect response to the threat, but given the situation, I don't think they were in the wrong, given the circumstances.
They had to pull a civilian off the dude. They might have well thought, "the only reason this guy hasn't gone all misty is that he's busy loving with that dude on top of him" and then realize that is that is the case, it's only going to get worse.