Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

He's going to do both sides of the call and put on a bad Russian accent for the Ukrainian PM side. It will be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm like 6-8 years behind the curve when it comes to music, since that's the amount of time for all the fad type stuff to filter out and only the really memorable or good music is still floating around in the public consciousness.

However, that's the first Billie Eilish song I've ever heard and it sounds like something from a bad trip that would make you want to slit your wrists. Why has it been seen 620 million times :psyduck:

Ok boomer.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Stravag posted:

Strangley enough this is covered in the constitution because of the fdr amendment i think. You can only serve a max as 10 years as president so if you serve 3 years of your predecessors term youre only elligible for one election campaign

In a 5 - 4 decision written by Justice Kavanaugh...

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Acebuckeye13 posted:

There's like a 90% chance it was one of his staffers.

This is the guy who was such a piece of poo poo his brothers and sisters cut campaign ads against him.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Between book deals and Fox News appearances there's no economic reason to stay in. :smith:

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Ghee mail

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

We're going to regime change Israel to keep Bibi in power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
I'd marry the poo poo out of some fail daughter to be insta rich. Scotch doesn't buy itself.