Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I remember WW2 internment camps being maybe a two paragraph section in my junior high history book.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If that’s shocking, you certainly would poo poo yourself if you knew how little/twisted the material around native americans was.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

No no no no no no

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Amazon AWS presents Bryce Canyon National Park

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Cat has a terrific sense of pressure. Great agility in the pocket. Good vision.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Shout out to MetLife having a feral cat colony and being cool about it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Nazis recruiting from the Marine Corp

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d3aq8a/exclusive-a-us-marine-used-the-neo-nazi-site-iron-march-to-recruit-for-a-race-war

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Cugel the Clever posted:

Oh gods, I wish this were the case. Judging by Facebook neighborhood groups and NextDoor, the world absolutely has changed since they were kids: the crime rate has skyrocketed; young people have become insufferably entitled, always whining about their need for "health care" and "affordable homes"; marriage and gender have been corrupted from their true, eternal, and totally not culturally-defined meanings; and the city putting in bike lanes is a direct attack on the American way of life.

I'm still 100% certain millennials will come to be known for having the same laughably out of touch perspective. For every millennial I know who is paying attention and trying to fight for a better future, nine are startlingly complacent and risk going full Boomer if anything pulls them out of their bubble.

Very excited to see what I'm extremely out of touch opinions I'll have as an old man.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Confirmed: I’m still a dumbass

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So the dude fell into some pussy big whoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This Twitter/Buttigieg thing will be far more common as millennial/Gen Z candidates seek office.

That being said, there’s probably a 6 year-old out there keeping this in mind as they select a Fortnite username.