Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dwanyelle posted:

Are.....are you aware of Georgia politics?

The current governor was elected in an election he was responsible for overseeing at the time, had some shady poo poo go down, and then, when a recount was requested, fought against it until the courts ruled they had to recount, then destroyed the ballots.

My vote really DOESN'T count, yo. And considering I'm poor, struggle with mobility, and don't get paid time off if I wanted to go vote, thus costing me money I can't really afford....well, your lucky I'm doing it at all

What an excellent post by an idiot in 2016! You realize we have a dem senator in Alabama right now right? Get your loving head out of your rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I dunno what Utopic states you Mississippi hating jerks are from but maybe take it easy on the Magnolia state. They're obviously struggling real bad.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

McNally posted:

I was in the Mississippi Guard.

Lol you saluted the Confederate flag

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dwanyelle posted:

Even if Amazon treats their employees better they still treat them like poo poo while bezos sits around with obscene levels of money he admits he doesn't know what to do with.

The entire situation is disgusting and Amazon/bezos have zero moral high ground.

Absolutely none.

Well they do have the moral high ground over worse employers, though that's really not saying much of anything.

Do you ever get tired of making sweeping declarations? It makes you seem v.exciteable

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
drat ol Mayor Burns is probably gonna threaten to split the ticket if his policy choices don't get incorporated into the party platform.

No more billionaires

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
"What are you gonna do, shoot me? " -Member of the Indiana Bench

Ceiling fan posted:

On one hand, I'm glad to see that the kind of behavior that would get a boot kicked out is equally frowned upon at the highest levels of society.

On the other hand, losing your job just because you can party like a rock star is bullshit.

None of them lost their jobs. They were suspended from work for getting shot.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 15, 2019

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Trump should become a prison abolitionist if he's concerned about unequal enforcement.

Edit: what did Hilldawg lie about again?

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Nov 15, 2019

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Tulane loving sucks poo poo and so does Mayor Pete

Edit: also lol at Cole asking a bunch of stupid questions and then suggesting this is the wrong forum for question asking. That's some quality delay /deny/obfuscate

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Too little too late bitches because I love that chicken from Popeye's

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

EBB posted:

Every year around this time I ask the same question: why is not paying congress unconstitutional? That's the very first body that should not be paid during a shutdown.

incentivizing congress to behave more criminally than they already do is not a great idea

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I'm sure the US government isn't compiling genetic information, no sir.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Thanks for this truly important insight

ThAnK yOu FoR YoUr SeRvIce

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
That thing is pretty awesome.

Hopefully it replaces the technical as the vehicle of choice for militias.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Nov 22, 2019

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

No it isn't. Elon Musk made it, which means it's a worthless piece of poo poo.

I'm really not a fan of Elon Musk or Tesla but I do like the Cybertruck :shrug:

That thing just needs some butterfly doors

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Justice Ginsburg has been admitted to a hospital with fever and chills.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

pantslesswithwolves posted:

So while on one hand I’m looking forward to McConnell slipping a disc from all the backflips he’s going to do in reversing his 2016 position in that a president shouldn’t get to appoint a justice during an election year, I must say I’m also going to be a bit miffed at RBG for not resigning during Obama’s presidency when appointing a liberal successor would have been much, much easier than it will be now.

She's a tough old nut, I bet she makes it past 2020

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Kill everyone that willingly procreates.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Sin taxes are neither a new idea or a product of the billionaire class or any political shift in the Democratic party.

That said they're loving stupid and the very definition of nanny state policies.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Chichevache posted:

What's homophobic about saying Trump sucked Erdogan's dick?

It alludes to the conspiracy that the majority of world leaders are homosexual and thats why Sovereignty is such a sausage fest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I dont like mayor Pete at all but I also dgaf about some anonymous acquaintance whose worst critique is that he wanted to be president and "work" on resumes when he was six.

Like is this really passing the bar for how we evaluate literally anybody? It's total nonsense.

Pretty sure when I was six I wanted to be a robot.