Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

SimonCat posted:

I mean, it felt really awkward to me when I came back from Iraq and had a guy wearing a Korean War Veteran hat thank me for my service . Like, dude, you saw some real poo poo, I just jacked off in the desert for 12 months.
I mean, to be fair he may have jacked off in the snow for 12 months too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Bored As gently caress posted:

^^ gently caress yeah he was

Jake Busey never had a chance.

He was real good in his brief appearance on Mr. Robot this season.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Handsome Ralph posted:

Someone who has supposedly known Buttigieg since childhood said that he's a weirdo and has aspired to be president since he was a small child. Basically just dunking on him for being an elitist rear end in a top hat and weird to boot.

Isn't "be the President" easily in the top 10 of the list of things 6 year olds will say when you ask them what they want to be when they grow up?

Is it weird when someone who wanted to be an Astronaut when they are 6 and they actually work towards that for their entire life until they become one?

I'm Bernie all the way, but that isn't some show stopping reason to not like Buttigieg