Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Y'all are in here getting all worked up about a 50 employee minimum and separately incorporating a million business units as if joint employment doctrine didn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Also the contracting thing doesn't get you out of it either unless you're an actual contractor https://casetext.com/case/demers-v-adams-homes-of-northwest-florida-inc-mdfla-11-7-2007

edit: didn't notice the first link I grabbed for this case hid half of it behind a paywall

Jarmak fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 1, 2019

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

What the gently caress does a high school kid need with a TI-83? I got one (well the 84) for engineering school and still was pretty much a convenience not a necessity 95% of the time.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

You can take up to calculus 2 in some high schools as well as calculus based physics.

Now I just feel old

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

uh this was a thing at my school back in 1993

I topped out at pre-calc when I was in school in 04 :shrug:

I was a really lovely student the first time around so maybe I just don't remember.