Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Bored As gently caress posted:

Is this a real court case?

Yes. It was dropped when he became president and the plaintiff feared for her life from his followers and goons. She was 13 I believe when the argument over her rape took place. The rest is only more disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
My wife and I are convinced that retrievers are actually one dog consciousness shared across multiple fluffy, dopey bodies. I’ve had a few labs and now have a golden. They are all the same personality with nearly identical habits.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffprob...es%2findex.html

the navy seal from the first season of survivor passed. he was 92 and on the show when he was 71.

i remember the dude got like 3rd or something

That’s the only season of survivor I’ve seen. He was a pretty stereotypical Vietnam vet, cranky and continuously bitching. He always commented how he hated everyone and didn’t understand the dude who ended up winning (and who he basically made win due to his vote).

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/1194983687508676609?s=19

That's George Soros' son, who isn't even a state department employe from what I hear

Is George Soros’ son also a communist nazi funding deep state initiatives? I don’t keep up on my right wing crazy.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

As one in a long line of Hoosiers, I can confidently say getting in a drunken fight at a White Castle is a rite of passage and I will thank you all not to disrespect my heritage.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Nick Soapdish posted:

For once in a blue moon, good on NSW for doing the right thing. I wonder if that E-7 can still carry the SO rate without the Trident or if he has to crossrate?

I’d guess that he’d go back to what ever rate he was before completing BUDS. A Seal team I worked with had a guy within the team loose his trident and he went back to being a GM. He was kicked out there after so it was more of a temporary status while the paperwork caught up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
R and Python are both great, free open source options. I’d suggest Python over R just because it is a more functional language all together, and most of Rs best features are reproduced in Python (statsmodels, plotnine etc.). It also had the added benefit of being more robust in the CS/ML fields.

Although I’m a CS to Dats Science person so obviously I’m super biased in that regard too.