Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version of Pokemon????
Sword ⚔ 🔵
Shield 🛡 🔴
View Results

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The champion's cape covered in sponsorships is cool. drat. I haven't played a Pokemon since GBA. Pretty hype poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pokemon Jordan Peele.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pokemon Jordan Peele.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That took me like 30 seconds and now I want to kill you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That took me like 30 seconds and now I want to kill you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The 3D graphics look way better than I thought, I only remember the launch trailer in the direct and I didn't realise it'd be such a big improvement over Moon. Still quite funny that they have all the old bizarre sounds for pokemon.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

there's a dynamax mewoth as the mystery gift for free today

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Nov 15, 2019

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

The 3D graphics look way better than I thought, I only remember the launch trailer in the direct and I didn't realise it'd be such a big improvement over Moon. Still quite funny that they have all the old bizarre sounds for pokemon.

HAve you seen the fail tree?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Average Bear posted:

HAve you seen the fail tree?
You mean your ancestry.com account??

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EmmyOk posted:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
lmao do they sell both games in one box? what tool buys both?!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Little emoji man real

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Pfft haha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Little emoji man real

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rookidee and Wooloo are my homeys.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Rookidee and Wooloo are my homeys.

Rookidee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3G5IXn0K7A&t=2s

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Got a Tyrogue with the Hitmonchan stats, hell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ate curry with my Rookidee and he had his beak open waiting until I took a bite and then he started eating and it made me smile like a retarded gamefaqs teenager IRL.

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Little emoji man real

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

American McGay posted:

gently caress.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I ate curry with my Rookidee and he had his beak open waiting until I took a bite and then he started eating and it made me smile like a retarded gamefaqs teenager IRL.

This game sounds awesome

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

just bought sword. my first pokemon since blue

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I could just set it to friends only mode so I don’t have to see other people’s poo poo all the time.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The fire-type pokemon move "Fire Pledge" would be a good name for a James Bond movie. Or maybe even a Lifetime original movie in the vein of "The Pregnancy Pact".

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the music in this seems amazeballs so far

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice to have a game to think about at work again. Been a while... keep seeing Vulpix and Wooloo singing to each other in my brain.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Nice to have a game to think about at work again. Been a while... keep seeing Vulpix and Wooloo singing to each other in my brain.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

but its Vulpix, Wooloo, and Rookidee singing while excess pink frosting cascades off the sides of the donuts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

but its Vulpix, Wooloo, and Rookidee singing while excess pink frosting cascades off the sides of the donuts

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark posted:

She is one of the dolls henny

Lets gooooo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Must be nice to have Pokemon you want to see grow up. I’m surrounded by small fat birds and fluffy sheep and I have to cancel that cutscene every 5 drat minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pokémon’s unique tragedy of not knowing the potential of something except that it won’t be nearly as cute anymore.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thievul owns, time to evolve Tyrogue :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

Pokémon’s unique tragedy of not knowing the potential of something except that it won’t be nearly as cute anymore.

I relate to that feeling but Ive been looiking at it like this: if a Pokemon evolves in a way that no longer represents your personal brand, that means it's a slot you can keep potentially open to new pokemon finds in the wild. My started evolved to its final form today and while I think it's cool, i think it's freeing to think: Maybe in my adventure I will encounter a fire pokemon that speaks to my personal brand more effectively.