Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version of Pokemon????
Sword ⚔ 🔵
Shield 🛡 🔴
View Results

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I was and the DLC does look sick...that's why I'm bummed. The patient gamer is losing big on this one

the one time i decide to wait until a new version is announced. i've never played through those second versions and just wanted to join in for once. but i hope the dlc will be extremely good and hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Bolverkur posted:

the one time i decide to wait until a new version is announced. i've never played through those second versions and just wanted to join in for once. but i hope the dlc will be extremely good and hype.

Trust Nintendo next time

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/shawnkipp4/status/1218626120687476741

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I have sword and shield on the same switch, can i trade w/ myself?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Nintendo's got a weird thing for that, but if you type your account info and home address into this website you should be able to get it going.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

You cannot.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i liked sword and shield okay. i dont think it stuck out the same way sun n moon did but it was a fun adventure.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Perhaps I am a fool for asking but how can I tell if I have already caught a Pokémon I encounter

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

There should be a little poke ball icon next to its name and health bar if you have. It’s been long enough since I played Sword that I don’t really remember if sword/shield specifically does that but every other Pokémon game does and I don’t think they changed it

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

didnt realize there was a years difference between this post and the ones above it and assumed there was a new dlc announced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

happy birthday mewtwo